The First Trump Impeachment Thread

4 minutes ago, Redux said:

How much money has this process cost, just curious?

At this point, it doesn't matter.  The investigation of a corrupt President that is using the office and our tax dollars for nothing more than his personal gain is worth every penny.

If this were Hillary, would you have the same opinions?

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Redux said:

And the future looks bleak regardless who lives in the White House considering we waste time and public focus watching two parties tear eachother apart and mindfreak the public into going along with it.

Sorry I'm not cool with blatent corruption like you are, guess its just a philisophical difference.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Redux said:

And that says all I needed to hear

How much is too much for you?

I'm sorry that I feel the integrity of the office of Presidency and our elections are worth more than a few million dollars.

I'm having a hard time coming up with how much this is costing.  Maybe you have the figures.  But, this link that was written in October said it could cost $2,000,000.

Really?  You're crying over $2,000,000 in our budget of over $1 trillion dollars???  Really???

This President is being accused of corrupting our elections and mis using the power of the office for personal gain.  That isn't worth this minuscule amount of our budget?

• Plus1 4
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

This President is being accused of corrupting our elections and mis using the power of the office for personal gain.  That isn't worth this minuscule amount of our budget?

....by people accused of colluding with the same people he was accused of colluding with.  For misusing power by a party who mis used their power to cover stuff up so they could go after his mis usage of power.  That miniscule cost could go towards a lot better uses than a failed attempt to get him out of office when an election could have done the same thing but now there isn't a viable enough candidate to oppose him.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Redux said:

....by people accused of colluding with the same people he was accused of colluding with.  For misusing power by a party who mis used their power to cover stuff up so they could go after his mis usage of power.  That miniscule cost could go towards a lot better uses than a failed attempt to get him out of office when an election could have done the same thing but now there isn't a viable enough candidate to oppose him.

Wow....You might want to turn off Hannity and Carlson.

Again....if Hillary were to have won, should congress have just ignored her corruption and gone on with business as usual?

If so....WTF was all the "lock her up" crap in the campaign?

Just now, Redux said:

His exaggerated interpretation of my post is pretty obvious bias aimed at making what I said look like a Trump defender.  A classic hit I've heard too often.

Well....he's not the only one taking your posts this way.  You obviously don't care about the corruption and think it's fine.  Go about business....nothing to see here.

Your concern about $2,000,000 of our budget is way more of a straw man argument.  It's really a sad attempt.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well....he's not the only one taking your posts this way.  You obviously don't care about the corruption and think it's fine.  Go about business....nothing to see here.

Your concern about $2,000,000 of our budget is way more of a straw man argument.  It's really a sad attempt.

You clearly don't care about the corruption on the other side, just that Orange man gets what's coming to him.

What's sad is you think that this process plus all the other nonsense we waste money on for DC to flounder away on trivial battles against eachother is worth it.  That 2mil is a tiny part of the funds we waste daily and people like you applaud it because "it's morally just to protect government integrities".  Give me a break.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wow....You might want to turn off Hannity and Carlson.

Again....if Hillary were to have won, should congress have just ignored her corruption and gone on with business as usual?

If so....WTF was all the "lock her up" crap in the campaign?

It's just pathetic how quick some of you go to the Rebup accusations when someone disagrees.

Good thing we had plenty of documentation of Hillary's corruption BEFORE she got elected.  We had to wait until Trump took office to decide where he was being corrupt.

Just now, Redux said:

You clearly don't care about the corruption on the other side, just that Orange man gets what's coming to him.

Really???

I didn't vote for Hillary because I believe she was corrupt.  I fully support all the investigations that congress is conducting on Senators and Representatives FROM BOTH PARTIES.

How in the hell am I being one sided in this.  There is one person who is at the top as President who, it appears, is an extremely corrupt person using the office for personal gain.  That happens to be the one that is on TV because...well...he's President.  That doesn't mean I don't support investigations into Democrats.

Your comments are completely baseless...oh...is the term "straw man"?

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

How much is too much for you?

I'm sorry that I feel the integrity of the office of Presidency and our elections are worth more than a few million dollars.

I'm having a hard time coming up with how much this is costing.  Maybe you have the figures.  But, this link that was written in October said it could cost $2,000,000.

Really?  You're crying over $2,000,000 in our budget of over $1 trillion dollars???  Really???

How much taxpayer money has Trump spent on golfing trips? If its more than 2 million I think we can spare it

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2