The First Trump Impeachment Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have long ago proven yourself to be intellectually dishonest and resistant to facts and reason.

Interesting thing about this.     Shokin was widely viewed as a corrupt prosecutor by almost all of our allies.  It was widely known within our our foreign policy team that he actually neede

You would invoke Alan Dershowitz to defend Donald Trump.  He defended Epstein and procured his sweetheart deal that allowed him to continue raping children. Epstein pled the 5th when as

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Some volunteered. Some accepted the subpoena that others were allowed to refuse. All who accepted support the Whistleblowers account. 

Just saying the reason for the Whistleblower remaining safely anonymous is undermined a bit when presumed underlings have to answer Jim Jordan, or watch the media and internet go nuts with conspiracy theories, accusation of treason and death threats.

Are we to assume the Whistleblower works at a higher realm? That his or her identity would be a bombshell? How does he or she feel watching colleagues bearing the brunt of this? 

Maybe he/she'll feel guilty and come forward, but at this point I don't want them to just because that's what the Republicans are crying about. And also, due to the Republican leaders' talking about it so much, I fear more for his/her life than for the others'.

There it is, that is it, AGAIN. I believe there may be reasons why this is not hearsay or applicable exceptions, but I don't think it will matter when Sondland testifies this morning. He's been boxed in by multiple witnesses and already recanted once. 

This wasn't really relevant as far as evidence goes, but I thought it was one of the more powerful moments from yesterday's hearings. It gave me chills and a lot of pride. An immigrant family fled the Soviet Block and now their son is realizing probably the greatest benefit of that freedom. He is able to speak out against one of the most powerful leaders in the world, with out fear. Sometimes we need a reminder of what this is actually about, right and wrong.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, ZRod said:

This wasn't really relevant as far as evidence goes, but I thought it was one of the more powerful moments from yesterday's hearings. It gave me chills and a lot of pride. An immigrant family fled the Soviet Block and now their son is realizing probably the greatest benefit of that freedom. He is able to speak out against one of the most powerful leaders in the world, with out fear. Sometimes we need a reminder of what this is actually about, right and wrong.

So when I quote you I get the tweet...but let me show you what it looks like to me before that:

zzKdWNm.jpg

Looks like this board has another bug.