The First Trump Impeachment Thread

• 3 weeks later...

I think you're right Knapp - I think Pelosi has a spreadsheet based on volatility of the seat, current visibility etc and everybody's been given a date that they can speak up.  She is shrewd for sure and there's just no reason that some of these have been announced when they are - there's no triggering event.

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

I think you're right Knapp - I think Pelosi has a spreadsheet based on volatility of the seat, current visibility etc and everybody's been given a date that they can speak up.  She is shrewd for sure and there's just no reason that some of these have been announced when they are - there's no triggering event.

I think the point is to trigger Trump. And he responds by getting more and more unhinged in his distraction attempts, including his latest "buy Greenland" thing.

Oops, sorry. Edit.

Greenland isn't his latest thing. It's this "chosen one" nonsense.

Just now, knapplc said:

I think the point is to trigger Trump. And he responds by getting more and more unhinged in his distraction attempts, including his latest "buy Greenland" thing.

True - I meant that you expect people to come out after he calls white supremicists "good people" or he tells congress people to "go back to their own country" etc.  I mean he says something daily that shows evidence of why impeachment would be a smart call - but I would have expected a plethora to come out after reading Mueller, but the trickle since is odd. 

14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Oops, sorry. Edit.

My goodness :facepalm: talk about ego implosion

22 hours ago, knapplc said:

Oops, sorry. Edit.

Yes the ticking time bomb thing here.   I got to think they could make the argument on Amendment 25 issues alone at this point.  No one in the admin has the guts to do so it appears but someone has to take charge.  Trump is displaying mental illness at an increasingly worrisome rate. 

source.gif

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-has-over-2000-conflicts-of-interest-since-hes-taken-office-report-142507087.html

new report from the nonpartisan non-profit Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) shows that President Trump has more than 2,300 conflicts of interest since he’s taken office — and counting. The conflicts stem from the president’s ties to his businesses, despite his claim that he divested when he took office.

According to the study, the president “has created an environment where the actions of his administration, and those trying to influence it, can benefit the globe-spanning real-estate and branding empire that he still profits from.” The report highlights over 2,300 specific conflicts of interest, but makes a point to note that the conflicts of interest that Trump has created are “at some level immeasurable.”

• Thanks 2