The First Trump Impeachment Thread

13 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Meh... I'll wait to hold judgment until other outlets can corroborate the claims. MSNBC is the network that gave you Trump's meaningless tax returns.

The thing is it fits too perfectly. I'm sure it could be false but chances are its not. Deutsche Bank is already under fire for some of this same stuff ie money laundering for Russians and Saudis. Trump has borrowed large sums from Deutsche and we know he is connected to Russia. None of this is proof but the piece certainly fits snuggly within the puzzle. The House is full steam ahead in gathering these documents, that can be confirmed I'm pretty sure. There is a reason they are pursuing this.

20 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

The thing is it fits too perfectly. I'm sure it could be false but chances are its not. Deutsche Bank is already under fire for some of this same stuff ie money laundering for Russians and Saudis. Trump has borrowed large sums from Deutsche and we know he is connected to Russia. None of this is proof but the piece certainly fits snuggly within the puzzle. The House is full steam ahead in gathering these documents, that can be confirmed I'm pretty sure. There is a reason they are pursuing this.

I understand it fits, but it's an extraordinary claim... And so far it looks like there is only one source reporting it. We'll see where this goes.

Just now, ZRod said:

I understand it fits, but it's an extraordinary claim... And so far it looks like there is only one source reporting it. We'll see where this goes.

It is an extraordinary claim, but it fits extraordinarily well as this reddit post details. The House is full steam ahead on this gathering documents from Deutsche and Mazar and that is confirmed I believe. They are looking for something.

54 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Good Lord....can there please be integrity somewhere in media?

Unprofessional of O'Donnell but its important to remember that the story is not fake just unverified. Not that you thought that, but unfortunately due to Lawrences gaff this will be written off as completely fake news.

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Good Lord....can there please be integrity somewhere in media?

It's MSNBC... It's basically the liberal Fox News. I still think CNNs actual journalists (aside from Acosta) do good work. Their talk and opinion shows are garbage though. Print journalism should still be highly regarded, they've been pretty spot on with the reporting, and when people have made mistakes like these they tend to be fired. Something you won't see from Fox or MSNBC.

6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

7 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Unprofessional of O'Donnell but its important to remember that the story is not fake just unverified. Not that you thought that, but unfortunately due to Lawrences gaff this will be written off as completely fake news.

If it’s unverified, we don’t know if it’s fake or not. 

• 2 weeks later...