The First Trump Impeachment Thread

1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

Whelp.....

I hope he is watching his back.  The Mob Boss has made a threat:

He also obliquely threatened the whistle-blower or his sources with punishment. “I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistle-blower the information because that’s close to a spy,” Mr. Trump told staff members from the United States Mission to the United Nations before an event there.

“You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right?” he added. “We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Trump is both paranoid and corrupt.

That's the worse case scenario. 

very true.   Beware of a war starting soon.   

What I copied below from the linked article in itself proves the unfitness of the man to hold the office from an article 25 amendment 4 perspective. Trump's personality disorder makes him erratic, impulsive, unmanageable.  We've known this from the beginning but now that the screws are tightening, it brings even greater concern.  I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, but this does concern me.  Of course his impulsive behavior also includes his statements like yesterday when he noted 'what we use to do with spies/treasonous people' (paraphrased).  He will incriminate himself even more as he did wt that statement - now considered witness tampering. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/total-panic-shell-shocked-white-house-struggles-find-impeachment-footing-n1059251

Another person familiar with the discussions described the mood inside the White House as “shell-shocked,” with increasing wariness that, as this impeachment inquiry drags out, the likelihood increases that the president could respond erratically and become “unmanageable.”

That concern was echoed by another source, who said that some around the president anticipate he will engage in more “impulsive” behavior, with pressure expected to build on him daily during the impeachment inquiry.

That’s sparking worries that Trump could display increasingly unpredictable behavior and lash out in unexpected ways — both a presidential and a political concern in an election year.

• Thanks 1

And here's the first subpoena

”Your failure or refusal to comply with the subpoena shall constitute evidence of obstruction of the House impeachment inquiry."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/27/politics/pompeo-congressional-subpoena-ukraine/index.html

Venture to guess how many are going to refuse to show up?

These administration officials were all in a meeting with Ukraine officials where investigating Biden was purportedly discussed according to whistleblower report.

• Thanks 2
59 minutes ago, ZRod said:

#F5Friday

So what about Biden. Was what he did ethical, because it seems like he should probably be looked at as well from what is being said.

No it doesn't.

His son went to work for the Ukrainian company after he demanded the corrupt AG be removed on behalf of U.S. foreign policy and the best interests of Ukraine itself.

The way I understand it, anyone trying to convince you Biden somehow also deserves scrutiny is selling you a bill of goods on behalf of Trump and the Republicans' interests. 

• Plus1 1