The First Trump Impeachment Thread

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Hmmm, interesting, never really thought of it that way.  

Imagine a VP Clinton as the tie breaking vote in the Senate, or more importantly a Senate that doesn’t have to worry about facing primary challenges.

• Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Branno said:

Imagine a VP Clinton as the tie breaking vote in the Senate, or more importantly a Senate that doesn’t have to worry about facing primary challenges.

It is interesting, no doubt about that.  

But, I am pretty sure that either Hillary or Don would be dead if they had to work with each other!  hahaha

5 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

That's how it originally worked until the election of 1800. 

Maybe if the parties knew they would have to compromise with each other in order to pass legislation they would actually make an effort to be decent to one another. Probably just a pipe dream.

• Plus1 1

Last weekend before the Ohio State game, my dad (a Boomer) asked me, in all honesty, "So, are they gonna impeach Trump?"

It is a sad commentary that his generation - and those of later generations who play team politics - have no idea that Trump is committing crime after crime.

I doubt they'll understand when he's convicted.

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Last weekend before the Ohio State game, my dad (a Boomer) asked me, in all honesty, "So, are they gonna impeach Trump?"

It is a sad commentary that his generation - and those of later generations who play team politics - have no idea that Trump is committing crime after crime.

I doubt they'll understand when he's convicted.

My parents are boomers, they are not on board with Trump and we talk his idiocy every now and then.

19 minutes ago, ZRod said:

My parents are boomers, they are not on board with Trump and we talk his idiocy every now and then.

My Dad is a boomer in northeast Nebraska and absolutely hates Trump and everything he stands for.  He is not scared to talk about his beliefs at morning coffee either.  The refreshing thing is that he says many of his friends who "were" pro-Trump now also think he's a buffoon that is in over his head.  Sadly though, they still think it would be better than Warren, Sanders, or any other "communist democrat...."