The First Trump Impeachment Thread

14 hours ago, Mike Mcdee said:

Why do I feel like his tweet is ingenuous and is only meant to rile up a certain portion of the population? The people who don't understand how the impeachment process works. Or how any trial works for that mater. Some one should show Don that video of those lawyers who rap about not saying anything. It's super cheesy but applicable.

You are correct sir.

Welcome to the discussion!!!

8 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Is this why Ivanka said the name of the whistleblower isn't particularly relevant?

On another subject, did you listen to her being questioned?

She literally said something like "this has been a problem the entire time in our administration...."

Really??? OUR administration?  I got news for you....YOU did not get elected and YOU don't even have a specific title nor position.  But...yet it's YOUR administration?

Man that pissed me off.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Mike Mcdee said:

Why do I feel like his tweet is ingenuous and is only meant to rile up a certain portion of the population? The people who don't understand how the impeachment process works. Or how any trial works for that mater. Some one should show Don that video of those lawyers who rap about not saying anything. It's super cheesy but applicable.

Tweets like this raise my concern about what happens after the 'trial' in the Senate.  What if, by chance, the evidence is too hard for GOPers in the senate to ignore and enough of them vote 'guilty' in the trial?  I think Trump will do everything in his power to stay in power even if it means starting riots on his behalf across the nation. 

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

This is bad. No other way to spin it.

One more item to place on the impeachable offenses list.  Witness tampering and intimidation.  Mob tactics at its finest.  If Trump cult members can't see this, there is no hope for them.

• Plus1 2

17 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

One more item to place on the impeachable offenses list.  Witness tampering and intimidation.  Mob tactics at its finest.  If Trump cult members can't see this, there is no hope for them.

Trump cult members’ blind loyalty won’t allow them to see this and truly there is no hope for them.   He could punch a baby and drop kick a puppy on live TV and then blame it on Hillary and they would believe him. 

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Trump cult members’ blind loyalty won’t allow them to see this and truly there is no hope for them.   He could punch a baby and drop kick a puppy on live TV and then blame it on Hillary and they would believe him. 

or shoot someone in Times Square

• Plus1 3