The First Trump Impeachment Thread

Admit it. This would be the worst possible thing for the Trump presidency.

Clinton testified prior to his impeachment. Trump's handlers have prevented such a move because they know their client would destroy himself in all of about 30 seconds giving testimony.

This is the single biggest weapon in the Dems' holster. If they wield it correctly it would be incredibly powerful.

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

Clinton testified prior to his impeachment. Trump's handlers have prevented such a move because they know their client would destroy himself in all of about 30 seconds giving testimony.

This is the single biggest weapon in the Dems' holster. If they wield it correctly it would be incredibly powerful.

trump  would be like captain queeq in the cain mutiny.   

11 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Said it since Mueller was investigating. Get Trump under oath and its all over. He would crumble like the crumbliest cookie. I can imagine after an hour he would become irate with ansering questions and start with outbursts. No way he could handle hours of questioning.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

Said it since Mueller was investigating. Get Trump under oath and its all over. He would crumble like the crumbliest cookie. I can imagine after an hour he would become irate with ansering questions and start with outbursts. No way he could handle hours of questioning.

If I were Schiff, Pelosi or Biden, I would say...Game ON!!!.....if you testify too.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

The video above just got me thinking --- Didn't Trump say he'd be the most law abiding and law supporting president in our history and would the the "law and order' president.  Yes I guess it is sort of true in an odd way - by his actions, he has now made the Dem party the party of law and order. The Dem party is now the Constitution party.  The Dem party now is standing up to a law breaker, who dishonors our constitution -- they are upholding the oath of their offices. Not trump.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, TGHusker said:

The video above just got me thinking --- Didn't Trump say he'd be the most law abiding and law supporting president in our history and would the the "law and order' president.  Yes I guess it is sort of true in an odd way - by his actions, he has now made the Dem party the party of law and order. The Dem party is now the Constitution party.  The Dem party now is standing up to a law breaker, who dishonors our constitution -- they are upholding the oath of their offices. Not trump.

At some point, America has to realize the GOP was just fleecing people with the "Law & Order party" ruse. And fiscal responsibility. And the Constitution.

This was actually part of the GOP's 2016 Platform:

We reaffirm the Constitution’s fundamental principles: limited government, separation of powers, individual liberty, and the rule of law.

:lol:

• Plus1 2
31 minutes ago, QMany said:

At some point, America has to realize the GOP was just fleecing people with the "Law & Order party" ruse. And fiscal responsibility. And the Constitution.

This was actually part of the GOP's 2016 Platform:

:lol:

It is all a part of keeping conservative voters on 'the plantation'.  They use abortion in that way also - give lip service to pro-life issues but rarely moving the needle themselves (speaking of congressional reps and senators) - thus keeping pro-lifers on the plantation.

Then and now - how this impeachment is diff than the Clinton and Nixon impeachments

https://apnews.com/a2efee2cfbfb4b5dbe7ed347ae8c8068