The First Trump Impeachment Thread

At some point, even if you are a Trump supporter and you think the whole world is out to get him dont you have to stop and think, "gee, either he is really unlucky that all these well respected, career (insert title here), and 20+ women, and (insert other examples here) come out claiming abuse and criminal activity or maybe, just maybe some of it is true.  

Where there is smoke there's fire folks - at best, he surrounds himself with very  bad people and has horrible judgement and never learned to associate with more reputable people- or he surrounds himself with bad people because somehow he benefits from it.  Or more likely he is a corrupt man that doesn't know how to live life in any other way besides doing things that benefit him; financially, ego-wise, his "brand".

• Plus1 2

10 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Investigating the quid pro quo Biden bragged about is a legitimate national interest.  I was keeping that in my pocket in case they ever did discover a QPQ.  But there was none, the money was delivered and Ukrainian investigators didn't fog a mirror. 

Do you also believe Manti T'eo's girlfriend was real? Because jfc dude you're just willfully choosing not to live in the simple facts of reality at this point. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, BlitzFirst said:

This ^

At the VERY LEAST he is those things...which still makes him a very bad leader.  But we have tons of evidence that he's worse than the above...so we KNOW he's a very bad leader and a bad person.

I mean, the guy made a living by firing people...

1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:

Why do people waste their time with NDJ anymore?  Wasn't he the guy who admitted he is QAnon?

We are either masochists or it’s an interesting vision into the minds of someone who believes everything a dear leader says because he’s claims to be from their team. 

I go back and forth on which one it is. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
On 11/28/2019 at 7:40 AM, Nebfanatic said:

No it is not and there are hours of testimony from national sercurity experts stating exactly that. It was not part of our national security and that is absolutely clear. 

Yes it is.  Trump makes foreign policy, you do not, neither do the parade of Washington careerists.  If Trump wants to investigate the most blatant attempt to buy favor with the Bidens then it is a national interest. 

And did you really delete my Happy Thanksgiving post?

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Yes it is.  Trump makes foreign policy, you do not, neither do the parade of Washington careerists.  If Trump wants to investigate the most blatant attempt to buy favor with the Bidens then it is a national interest. 

Neb isn't a mod.

4 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Don't have that kind of power around here, I just snap the ball.

• Haha 1

Can we stop with this stupid argument that the President sets foriegn policy? The President does set foriegn policy but that does not mean they can willy nilly do whatever they want. Investigating into American citizens goes through the American DOJ and is not something to be handled through foriegn policy. I will continue to shoot down these stupid defenses of the most corrupt President of all time even if they are made in bad faith because people see these debates and it's important that we don't just ignore because that gives completely false information more power imo

• Plus1 2