The First Trump Impeachment Thread

On 12/3/2019 at 9:09 PM, Moiraine said:

Kind of a sidetrack but it seems to be a way of life in former Soviet countries. With regular stuff too. You can bribe people to get a driver's license, or have your passport created more quickly. Just 2 examples I know of from my friend.

Or get an apartment in Rome or cut the line in Vegas. . . You can think of it as a pre-emptive gratuity.  But it isn't necessary if you get that's how more primitive communities work. 

On 12/3/2019 at 8:30 PM, ZRod said:

Here's a better question, why didn't Trump, Nunez, or anyone in the GOP care enough to investigate when they had full control of the legislature at the time?

Did they use their power to get revenge on anyone?  I don't recall any political prosecutions aside from the still pending counter-attack on FISA abuse. 

On 12/3/2019 at 8:53 PM, Redux said:

So we have now way of knowing if Biden is innocent or not

Well 'we' cannot tell if it's a crime or not.  Think Obama's "give me space" vs Trump Collusion Hoax.  You cannot redefine quid pro quo in a way that condemns Trump but exonerates Biden.   

5 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Did they use their power to get revenge on anyone?  I don't recall any political prosecutions aside from the still pending counter-attack on FISA abuse.  its not pending and there was no abuse the report found.

You cannot redefine quid pro quo in a way that condemns Trump but exonerates Biden.   no redefining necessary. Biden did his job on behalf of the United States and Trump bribed Ukraine for personal gain. Pretty simple

• Plus1 3

Remember that time the Republicans accused Hillary of something she didn't do and she spent 11 hours testifying before Congress (and then was exonerated)?

Funny story.

Trump has been invited to testify.  He's chosen not to. And chosen not to allow any of his close associates to testify. 

Wonder why that is?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's amazing that we tell teenagers to be careful what you post on Facebook.  The world doesn't need to know everything about you....then 70 year old men do this.......

How long before someone recognizes the "undisclosed location" based on the décor?