The First Trump Impeachment Thread

26 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

Important quote:

As the impeachment hearings have worn on and as evidence of the complete moral collapse of the Republican Party has become more and more evident, it has become quite obvious there really are traitors among us. There are elected officials who have made the decision to protect a corrupt president by embracing conspiracy theories, refusing to acknowledge sworn testimony of career foreign-service officials, and piling on to Trump’s attack of democratic institutions.

The traitors deliberately ignore the reporting, counsel, and warnings of the intelligence community when it comes to Russia’s attacks and Vladimir Putin’s vast, continuing intelligence and propaganda warfare against the United States.

The traitors — be they United States senators like John Kennedy and Lindsey Graham or columnists from the Federalist, Breitbart, and a slurry of other formally conservative media outlets — repeat the Kremlin-approved propaganda messages and tropes of that warfare, word for word.

It’s not simply treason by making common cause with a murderous autocrat in Russia, or merrily wrecking the alliances around the world that kept America relatively secure for seven decades.

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

The traitors — be they United States senators like John Kennedy and Lindsey Graham or columnists from the Federalist, Breitbart, and a slurry of other formally conservative media outlets — repeat the Kremlin-approved propaganda messages and tropes of that warfare, word for word.

What an absolute bunch of malarkey....

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Apparently everything the left doesn't like is Russian propaganda... What BS... And the left calls people on the right conspiracy theorists... good grief...

What they're specifically talking about regarding those two senators are lies linked to Putin by our intelligence community.

Just because the right doesn't like it, doesn't make it less traitorous. 

• Plus1 1
20 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Apparently everything the left doesn't like is Russian propaganda... What BS... And the left calls people on the right conspiracy theorists... good grief...

Every intelligence agence in the US claims Russia meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Trump meets with Putin secretly and comes out looking like a whipped dog in a joint press conference proclaiming, "I don't see why it would be Russia" and "I believe Putin when he tells me" = Fact

Putin claims it was Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Every intelligence agency and investigation in the US proves it was Russia NOT Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 election = Fact

Republicans like Trump, Graham, Kennedy and their media outlets (the ones listed) including Fox News continue to promote it was Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Republican propagandists like Tucker Carlson have come out recently claiming they support Russia and don't see anything wrong with Putin = Fact

Congressional investigations came out recently claiming that there is no evidence Ukraine meddled in 2016 elections = Fact

Republicans are still promoting the theory it was Ukraine that meddled in 2016 elections = Fact

Putin (and other world leaders obviously) is laughing at how stupid the Republicans are = Fact.

Not sure how the statement is incorrect.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Every intelligence agence in the US claims Russia meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Trump meets with Putin secretly and comes out looking like a whipped dog in a joint press conference proclaiming, "I don't see why it would be Russia" and "I believe Putin when he tells me" = Fact

Putin claims it was Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Every intelligence agency and investigation in the US proves it was Russia NOT Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 election = Fact

Republicans like Trump, Graham, Kennedy and their media outlets (the ones listed) including Fox News continue to promote it was Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Republican propagandists like Tucker Carlson have come out recently claiming they support Russia and don't see anything wrong with Putin = Fact

Congressional investigations came out recently claiming that there is no evidence Ukraine meddled in 2016 elections = Fact

Republicans are still promoting the theory it was Ukraine that meddled in 2016 elections = Fact

Putin is laughing at how stupid the Republicans are = Fact.

Not sure how the statement is incorrect.

Perhaps it wasn't directly Ukraine...

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

You'll have to explain what you are implying here.

That is a direct testimonial written by Ukraine's ousted prosecutor Shokin. I can only imagine what would happen if something like this were written about Trump... Give it a read.

(I know pretty much everybody on this board will just dismiss this anyways but what the hell)

2 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

That is a direct testimonial written by Ukraine's ousted prosecutor Shokin

Why do you think Shokin's word is worth taking?

EDIT - holy cow, that was uploaded by John Solomon! He's one of the main conspiracy theorists touting the Biden/Burisma nonsense that our IC has completely debunked.

Again - COMPLETELY DEBUNKED

It is absolutely amazing where people will turn for information.  Amazing.

• Plus1 3
4 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

That is a direct testimonial written by Ukraine's ousted prosecutor Shokin. I can only imagine what would happen if something like this were written about Trump... Give it a read.

(I know pretty much everybody on this board will just dismiss this anyways but what the hell)

I read some of it. Please give readers digest version. 

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Here you go:

SOURCE

The latest phase of the disinformation campaign has focused on what Giuliani calls crucial new evidence: an affidavit from the Ukrainian prosecutor Biden got fired in 2016. But the sudden appearance of this sworn statement, six months after Giuliani and his allies began claiming that Biden had acted with corrupt intent to get that prosecutor removed, raises questions about who orchestrated the filing of that affidavit and how the effort to smear Biden might be related to a Ukrainian billionaire’s fight against extradition to the United States to face bribery charges.

In the sworn statement, which was submitted to a court in Austria last month, Viktor Shokin, the former prosecutor general of Ukraine, claims that he was forced out because he was leading “a wide-ranging corruption probe” of Burisma, a Ukrainian natural gas company that paid Biden’s son Hunter to sit on its board.

In fact, there is no evidence that such a probe ever existed. Shokin was forced to resign following complaints from international donors to Ukraine, and Ukrainian anti-corruption activists, that he had failed to pursue cases against corrupt former officials — including the owner of the gas company that employed Hunter Biden. By threatening to withhold U.S. aid unless Shokin was removed, Joe Biden had, in fact, made it more likely that his son’s employer would be prosecuted for corruption, not less likely.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He alleges that:

-Obama/Biden directly manipulated political leadership in Ukraine on false pretenses

-Biden's demand for Shokin to be fired was directly related to the Burisma investigation

Among other things...

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Why do you think Shokin's word is worth taking?

EDIT - holy cow, that was uploaded by John Solomon! He's one of the main conspiracy theorists touting the Biden/Burisma nonsense that our IC has completely debunked.

Again - COMPLETELY DEBUNKED

It is absolutely amazing where people will turn for information.  Amazing.

It doesn't matter who uploaded it... It's a legal document that was/is used for legal proceedings.... I know it's inconvenient for you... 

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Here you go:

SOURCE

Wow LOL

• Plus1 1