The First Trump Impeachment Thread

1 minute ago, ActualCornHusker said:

And I answered, so keep asking if you want, idc

Give me one quote where you addressed what I laid out in this:

very intelligence agence in the US claims Russia meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Trump meets with Putin secretly and comes out looking like a whipped dog in a joint press conference proclaiming, "I don't see why it would be Russia" and "I believe Putin when he tells me" = Fact

Putin claims it was Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Every intelligence agency and investigation in the US proves it was Russia NOT Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 election = Fact

Republicans like Trump, Graham, Kennedy and their media outlets (the ones listed) including Fox News continue to promote it was Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Republican propagandists like Tucker Carlson have come out recently claiming they support Russia and don't see anything wrong with Putin = Fact

Congressional investigations came out recently claiming that there is no evidence Ukraine meddled in 2016 elections = Fact

Republicans are still promoting the theory it was Ukraine that meddled in 2016 elections = Fact

Putin (and other world leaders obviously) is laughing at how stupid the Republicans are = Fact.

Not sure how the statement is incorrect.

Nothing you have said since then has addressed anything about Republicans promoting Putin's propaganda which every single intelligence agency has debunked......which, would imply to me that they are traitors...which you claim is malarkey because.......:dunno

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Give me one quote where you addressed what I laid out in this:

Nothing you have said since then has addressed anything about Republicans promoting Putin's propaganda which every single intelligence agency has debunked......which, would imply to me that they are traitors...which you claim is malarkey because.......:dunno

The original quote that I referenced:

The traitors — be they United States senators like John Kennedy and Lindsey Graham or columnists from the Federalist, Breitbart, and a slurry of other formally conservative media outlets — repeat the Kremlin-approved propaganda messages and tropes of that warfare, word for word.

This makes it sound as though Republicans are taking orders directly from the Kremlin, which is as irresponsible as calling the entire party nazis as @knapplc has done. It's all smear tactics that Democrats buy into hook, line, and sinker.

14 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

This makes it sound as though Republicans are taking orders directly from the Kremlin, 

Ummmm......Sounds like it to me.

very intelligence agence in the US claims Russia meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Trump meets with Putin secretly and comes out looking like a whipped dog in a joint press conference proclaiming, "I don't see why it would be Russia" and "I believe Putin when he tells me" = Fact

Putin claims it was Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Every intelligence agency and investigation in the US proves it was Russia NOT Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 election = Fact

Republicans like Trump, Graham, Kennedy and their media outlets (the ones listed) including Fox News continue to promote it was Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Republican propagandists like Tucker Carlson have come out recently claiming they support Russia and don't see anything wrong with Putin = Fact

Congressional investigations came out recently claiming that there is no evidence Ukraine meddled in 2016 elections = Fact

Republicans are still promoting the theory it was Ukraine that meddled in 2016 elections = Fact

Putin (and other world leaders obviously) is laughing at how stupid the Republicans are = Fact.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Every intelligence agence in the US claims Russia meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Trump meets with Putin secretly and comes out looking like a whipped dog in a joint press conference proclaiming, "I don't see why it would be Russia" and "I believe Putin when he tells me" = Fact

Putin claims it was Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Every intelligence agency and investigation in the US proves it was Russia NOT Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 election = Fact

Republicans like Trump, Graham, Kennedy and their media outlets (the ones listed) including Fox News continue to promote it was Ukraine that meddled in the 2016 elections = Fact

Republican propagandists like Tucker Carlson have come out recently claiming they support Russia and don't see anything wrong with Putin = Fact

Congressional investigations came out recently claiming that there is no evidence Ukraine meddled in 2016 elections = Fact

Republicans are still promoting the theory it was Ukraine that meddled in 2016 elections = Fact

Putin (and other world leaders obviously) is laughing at how stupid the Republicans are = Fact.

Again we have to go back to the characteristics of a cult.  Facts are meaningless.  Facts become meaningless when the cult leader shouts out 'fake news' all the time.  This develops the alt-universe that the Trump diehards are in. 

Conspiracy theories have to be created to protect 'their facts' and bogey men (deep state) created to have an enemy to rally against. 

I realllllllly hate to see what 4 more years of Trump would do for our country. He has already destroyed the party I've been registered in for my full adult life and I'm old now.  But even worse - much worse - he is destroying any civility in politics, destroying the credibility of the press, brain washing the minds of countless individuals. 

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Again we have to go back to the characteristics of a cult.  Facts are meaningless.  Facts become meaningless when the cult leader shouts out 'fake news' all the time.  This develops the alt-universe that the Trump diehards are in. 

But hey - some of the other guys involved in the crime said the OTHER guys involved in the crime aren't guilty. So... FACTS!

:lol:

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

But hey - some of the other guys involved in the crime said the OTHER guys involved in the crime aren't guilty. So... FACTS!

:lol:

You might elaborate more. 

If I read your quote correctly - we have a circle of lies within the Trump camp. 

11 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I realllllllly hate to see what 4 more years of Trump would do for our country. He has already destroyed the party I've been registered in for my full adult life and I'm old now.  But even worse - much worse - he is destroying any civility in politics, destroying the credibility of the press, brain washing the minds of countless individuals. 

I agree.  He needs defeated.  But, I'm also very concerned about what the Alt Right is going to do if he loses.  

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I agree.  He needs defeated.  But, I'm also very concerned about what the Alt Right is going to do if he loses.  

Yep  - I would expect trouble.   

If Trump survives impeachment, which he will because of the GOP senators, he will be all the more embolden in 2020.  He will drive more division in this country.  If he then loses the election all h@ll will break out.

10 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Yep  - I would expect trouble.   

If Trump survives impeachment, which he will because of the GOP senators, he will be all the more embolden in 2020.  He will drive more division in this country.  If he then loses the election all h@ll will break out.

If Trump loses, he will still spend the next four years causing problems.