The First Trump Impeachment Thread

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Well....when you can look and see specific policy decisions he’s making that specifically benefits Putin and Russia to the detriment of the US and our long time allies.....and these decisions end up with people getting killed....and long term relationships being ruined....I find that a little more important than someone lying that they ate all the cookies. 

So you are saying that lying have different levels?

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

Do you? 

Yes.  And, you know know that...which is why you ran away from another topic.

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

So you are saying that lying have different levels?

Yes.  And, you know know that...which is why you ran away from another topic.

I didn't run away I'm just tired of the illogical points you make, usually on purpose as to corner people it seems

• Plus1 5
1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

I didn't run away I'm just tired of the illogical points you make, usually on purpose as to corner people it seems

Corner you?  

Bro/Girl...this is the internet...We have yet to find a corner.  

You don't like getting proven wrong, no one does. It is okay.  Look,  I told EVERYONE that Alex Davis was the next RG!  I was wrong...but I did not cry like a baby...

4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Corner you?  

Bro/Girl...this is the internet...We have yet to find a corner.  

You don't like getting proven wrong, no one does. It is okay.  Look,  I told EVERYONE that Alex Davis was the next RG!  I was wrong...but I did not cry like a baby...

When you say things like the ok symbol should be banned punishable by death it's pretty easy to see through your bulls#!t 

• Plus1 4
5 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Trolls gonna troll. Teach is one of the best that's ever done it.

5 hours ago, teachercd said:

Hahaha...

So, some lies are worse than others, right?

I am one of those nuts that think a lie is a lie...you don't?

All lies are lies. And some lies are worse than others. The consequences for the lie and why you lied are factors in the impact of the lie. You believe this the same that every human being who has ever lived believed this. Piss off with your trolling bulls#!t.

• Plus1 5

4 hours ago, Landlord said:

Trolls gonna troll. Teach is one of the best that's ever done it.

All lies are lies. And some lies are worse than others. The consequences for the lie and why you lied are factors in the impact of the lie. You believe this the same that every human being who has ever lived believed this. Piss off with your trolling bulls#!t.

Piss off?  

Are you from England?

That is all you needed to say, the bolded part.  You lie, you are a liar.  I am guessing all of us are liars.

You get mad at me but then you agree with me.  

Now I want some fish and chips.

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, some lies are worse than others. 

No, the lie is a lie, you (not you but you know what I mean) lied.  

It is if the other people care about what you lied about.  You (again, not you) are still a liar, no matter what you lied about, that doesn't change, the only thing that changes is how other people view what you lied about as being a big deal or not.

12 minutes ago, teachercd said:

No, the lie is a lie, you (not you but you know what I mean) lied.  

It is if the other people care about what you lied about.  You (again, not you) are still a liar, no matter what you lied about, that doesn't change, the only thing that changes is how other people view what you lied about as being a big deal or not.

I'm not sure if you're trying too hard, or not hard enough...:dunno

Oh well, carry on :cheers

• Plus1 1