The First Trump Impeachment Thread

7 hours ago, commando said:

i am old enough to remember when trump said he didn't know stormy daniels

I can remember when liberals were worried about Russian interference.  Why are you asking us to listen to a foreign man accused of receiving 1 million dollars from Russia and trying to get it into the campaign?  Is Michael Avenatti already forgotten?

• Haha 3
47 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I can remember when liberals were worried about Russian interference.  Why are you asking us to listen to a foreign man accused of receiving 1 million dollars from Russia and trying to get it into the campaign?  Is Michael Avenatti already forgotten?

It's not just listening to him. It's listening to him and having evidence corroborate what he's saying as true.

• Plus1 4
5 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

trumps constant pattern.  when someone he knows get's caught....trump denies knowing them.   

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Do you have any clue how amazingly awkward and ironic this post is?

• Plus1 3