knapplc

The Trump Impeachment Thread

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Schiff is a deep state politician trying to smear the other party.  An obvious resistance ally at ATT handed over phone records in an attempt to harm Republicans.  For comparison, ATT goes to court if the NSA wants the records of suspected terrorists.

Is the illuminati involved as well? What about the reptilians?

• Plus1 5

2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Schiff is a deep state politician trying to smear the other party.  An obvious resistance ally at ATT handed over phone records in an attempt to harm Republicans.  For comparison, ATT goes to court if the NSA wants the records of suspected terrorists.

If you ACTUALLY THINK this....bruh...you are completely brainwashed.

• Plus1 5

12 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

The phone records situation is conflicting. It seems that Schiff publishing phone record data from an opposition party ranking member is a breach of protocol and against ethical standards, which if true should be condemned. 

HOWEVER we should also demand transparency from our government officials, elected and unelected alike. Similar to Wikileaks, I care more about the contents than how the information is exposed. Schiff is no doubt a snake, but at the same time, if there's concerning info in what he released, people should pay attention to that as well. 

• Plus1 1

54 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

It seems that Schiff publishing phone record data from an opposition party ranking member is a breach of protocol and against ethical standards, which if true should be condemned. 

Ummmm.....no. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, ActualCornHusker said:

The phone records situation is conflicting. It seems that Schiff publishing phone record data from an opposition party ranking member is a breach of protocol and against ethical standards, which if true should be condemned. 

HOWEVER we should also demand transparency from our government officials, elected and unelected alike. Similar to Wikileaks, I care more about the contents than how the information is exposed. Schiff is no doubt a snake, but at the same time, if there's concerning info in what he released, people should pay attention to that as well. 

Nunes got swept up because he was communicating with Parnas, who has been indicted. And you're more concerned with Schiff? :facepalm:

Schiff is a guy doing his job. Starting to think you and NDJ don't like that because it makes Republicans look bad. Full stop.

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Do you hate democracy and justice?  Do you want bad people to get away with crimes?

I'm starting to think, based on what you're posting, that you want to see the United States crumble and become a place like Russia where political figures get away with anything they want.

in your mind should USA = Russia?

Blaming the people investigating the wrongdoing is showing me where you're coming from...and it's not a good look.

• Plus1 3

Even Fox News isn't buying Devin's BS story.

He should have stuck with suing fake internet cows. He's in some deep waters now, and he knows it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Nunes got swept up because he was communicating with Parnas, who has been indicted. And you're more concerned with Schiff? :facepalm:

Schiff is a guy doing his job. Starting to think you and NDJ don't like that because it makes Republicans look bad. Full stop.

You obviously did not read what I said. 

• Plus1 1

37 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

You obviously did not read what I said. 

You don't read what I said either...I asked you a question and you ignored it.  I wasn't being a troll..I was asking a legitimate question.

6 hours ago, ActualCornHusker said:

You call Schiff a snake.  What do you call Nunes?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Another Republican helping numb people to Russia's inevitable invasion of Ukraine. I can see it already. "Well, they both meddled in our elections so who are we to take sides?"

• Plus1 1