The First Trump Impeachment Thread

9 minutes ago, knapplc said:

No political bias.

So all that time your right-wing propaganda spent hollering about Lisa Page and Peter Strzok was complete nonsense.

But you keep believing all the lies they tell you.  Go on. You know you want to.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How are the Trumpers going to spin this one?

Just now, schriznoeder said:

The random squawking by Collins and the progressively louder and louder gavel banging by Nadler is definitely entertaining :D

And Castor trying to interject in on a question directed at Goldman to get his side in there. They are pissed!

• Plus1 1

LMAOOOOOO! Goldman says I agree with Mr. Castor, then goes on to use something Castor said to show Trumps guilt. Amazing 

Edit: hoping to find the moment in a video clip soon. Castor was trying to talk about the July 19th meeting and Berke wouldn't let him get to it then Goldman uses that same meeting to talk about how the President made it clear Guiliani was the one to talk to about Trumps Ukraine interest. Everyone talking about we don't know Trumps state of mind but we do. He made it clear Rudy Guiliani was pursuing his objectives 

• Plus1 3

I actually wish I was a GOP congressmen. It would be fun to watch my colleagues act like absolute jackasses, and then when it is my turn, I try to top them. It's like a contest in foolishness. Doug Collins hasn't caught up to Gaetz or Nunes yet, but man he's really trying.

• Plus1 2

Ughhhhhh this is excruciating. Gaetz should be thrown out. Collins is a  idiot. If you subpoena a number, you will also be finding out who the numbers that number is calling belong to. Why would you just want a record of a bunch of numbers that were dialed? That isn't evidence until you find out who those numbers belong to. No one ordered a match game, it is just literally a match game to begin with when you issue the subpoena. I mean seriously it's common sense right?

Am I the only one that wants to puke every time a politician tries to discredit a witness because they go back and find out they donated to a certain politician in the past that's in the other party?

....YOUR on the committee and are supposed to be looking at all of the evidence impartially to make a decision based on what's better for the country.  YOUR a  member of a party, have ran in that party and have pledged your undying devotion to the party......and you're questioning the impartiality of someone who GOD FORBID donated to a candidate in the other party?  So, are they proclaiming that no way can THEY be impartial themselves?

What a joke.

• Plus1 2