RB Keaontay Ingram [Texas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Keaontay Ingram
Hometown: Carthage, Texas
School: Carthage
Position: Running Back
Height: 5/11
Weight: 190
40 time:
Offers: Arkansas, Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, UCLA
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite: #323 Overall; #19 RB; .8921; :star :star :star :star

Rivals: :star :star :star
247: #242 Overall; #13 RB; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #206 Overall; #14 RB; :star :star :star :star
ESPN:

Hudl

Texas is coach Davis' spot for recruiting correct? Would not mind taking this guy and Pledger, although It feels as if Pledger is slowly slipping away from us. This kid has speed and power that I like. In his film he breaks tackles and fights for extra yards, kid is a hard runner and I would love to see this kid N!

They don't really recruit an area. Just recruit their position.

Texas is coach Davis' spot for recruiting correct? Would not mind taking this guy and Pledger, although It feels as if Pledger is slowly slipping away from us. This kid has speed and power that I like. In his film he breaks tackles and fights for extra yards, kid is a hard runner and I would love to see this kid N!

They don't really recruit an area. Just recruit their position.

Oops I should have clarified better. Davis has some ties down in Texas is what I should have said, my bad. We need some good rb recruits to add to our depth in the backfield. It would be nice to add an elite back to our backfield, as Davis has not landed and elite rb yet.

Why does it feel like Pledger is slipping away?

He got some CB's to OU and he did not mention us in an article on his top schools. Just stating my opinion on the evidence I have seen, if we get him that would be great. I feel as though we are on the outside looking in on him. Care to give us an update on why he will absolutely commit to NU? We are still in it with him and we may be in his top group but I do not feel we get him, OU bound most likey with us in the top three.

Edit: Add in Mav's point too.

He got some CB's to OU and he did not mention us in an article on his top schools. Just stating my opinion on the evidence I have seen, if we get him that would be great. I feel as though we are on the outside looking in on him. Care to give us an update on why he will absolutely commit to NU? We are still in it with him and we may be in his top group but I do not feel we get him, OU bound most likey with us in the top three.

The article I read that says he his visiting Nebraska and OU this Spring and then deciding means he is slipping away? Alright, I'm not saying he is ours to lose, but in no way, shape or form do I feel like he is "slipping" away. JMO though.

EDIT: I can't give you any evidence or updates on why he is an absolute commit to NU. I am not the one that gave any gut feelings about anything. I just asked you why he was slipping away.

PS, that article was less than a week ago, and it wasn't written by a PRO-Nebraska writer.

The article I read that says he his visiting Nebraska and OU this Spring and then deciding means he is slipping away? Alright, I'm not saying he is ours to lose, but in no way, shape or form do I feel like he is "slipping" away. JMO though.

EDIT: I can't give you any evidence or updates on why he is an absolute commit to NU. I am not the one that gave any gut feelings about anything. I just asked you why he was slipping away.

PS, that article was less than a week ago, and it wasn't written by a PRO-Nebraska writer.

You guys are both probably right. If I had to bet I would bet OU, but we are not out of it.

So yeah "slipping away" was probably not the best word choice. Rather we will be in his top three and he will choose OU. I would love to be wrong though. Sorry about the confusion if there was any I was in a hurry so I did not mean to call you out, my bad.

• Mavric changed the title to RB Keaontay Ingram [Texas - Signed LOI]