2017 Friday Night Lights

Mavric

Last summer, Nebraska used its Friday Night Lights camps to great success in recruiting, hosting a number of top-rated recruits and getting a few thousand fans to Memorial Stadium on a summer Friday night.

The Huskers will reprise the events in June, holding the elite camps on June 16 and June 23 in Memorial Stadium. In addition, the Huskers will hold their Big Man Camp, and Skills Camp on June 13 on campus.

Holding the Big Man and Skills Camp on the same day on campus is a change from years past, but is likely a result of a new NCAA rule being considered that would limit coaches to 10 days of attending on-campus and off-campus camps. Only full-time assistants would be allowed to attend satellite camps off campus under the proposed changes.

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...

Anyone know who all will be attending the FNL June 23rd edition. Are these FNL camps geared more towards getting the to be Sr's reps or everyone there?

I went and watched last year. They have it broken into stations and everyone is getting their fair reps

Cool. Not to much worried about fair reps. Just curious is we gonna get to go against some big time boys in the 1 on 1s lol.

Here's what I've seen. These are confirmed, other may be "considering." Let me know who I missed. Offers with links.

June 16

OT Trey Stratford - Allen, TX

2019 - WR Garrett Snodgrsss - York

June 23

WR Manuel Allen - Corona, CA - N

WR Josh Moore - Yoakum, TX

WR Cameron Brown - St. Louis, MO

WR Kobe Smith - Gardena, CA

OG Will Farniok - Sioux Falls, SD - N

DT Masry Mapieu - York - N

DE Tate Wildeman - Parker, CO - N

DE Judge Culpepper - Tampa, FL