DE Marquis Frazier

Player: Marquis Frazier

Hometown: Garland, TX

Position: DE

Height: 6’3”

Weight: 240

40 time: 4.79

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Florida, Nebraska, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Oklahoma St., Arkansas, Iowa St., Kansas St.

Favorites: Florida, Oklahoma St. Texas A&M

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Size, speed and demeanor to be a great one on the next level.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 5% Likes the sunshine state

christ, is there anyone that we have a better than 5% shot at??? i mean really, what is the point, other than looking at what we CAN'T have?

hunter

I may be recalling it incorrectly, but I believe Eric once stated that, absent some kind of special circumstances (Nebraska kid, family ties, etc.), he usually assigns a 5% rating at first, and then adjusts it as information becomes available.

This early in the process, it's nothing to be worried about. If you go back and review the early recruiting threads for 2004 and 2005, you'll see it was similar.

christ, is there anyone that we have a better than 5% shot at???  i  mean really, what is the point, other than looking at what we CAN'T have?

hunter

I may be recalling it incorrectly, but I believe Eric once stated that, absent some kind of special circumstances (Nebraska kid, family ties, etc.), he usually assigns a 5% rating at first, and then adjusts it as information becomes available.

This early in the process, it's nothing to be worried about. If you go back and review the early recruiting threads for 2004 and 2005, you'll see it was similar.

:yeah

It's too early to really say one way or another for many of these guys. Rest assured, Cally and Co are gonna be pounding the pavement and burning the midnight oil to bring back another stellar class.

christ, is there anyone that we have a better than 5% shot at???  i  mean really, what is the point, other than looking at what we CAN'T have?

hunter

Bingo...either a five or ten.

Usually keep it low, unless as stated above or insider info

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

• 3 months later...