S Jordan Moore [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Why would Jordan be making the announcement for Joshua to be coming back to Texas? Sounds a little backwards to me

It's his twin brother and his tweet was something along the lines of "We got a major announcement coming" and he tagged mom

And Joshua. He very well could've been saying there was an announcement coming, not necessarily from

Him....

Like I was saying.......
Paging Dr. Pat Yourselfonback

Hah! It's just fine to let a new guy know who is in charge around these parts ;)
Ha! Not a new guy just dont post very often. Congrats on being right about something for a change man, good job, it's bound to happen once in awhile. Only thing you are in charge of is annoying people with your posts. Mav runs things around here and i appreciate the info he passes on.
  • Fire 6

Why would Jordan be making the announcement for Joshua to be coming back to Texas? Sounds a little backwards to me

It's his twin brother and his tweet was something along the lines of "We got a major announcement coming" and he tagged mom

And Joshua. He very well could've been saying there was an announcement coming, not necessarily from

Him....

Like I was saying.......

Hah! It's just fine to let a new guy know who is in charge around these parts ;)
Ha! Not a new guy just dont post very often. Congrats on being right about something for a change man, good job, it's bound to happen once in awhile. Only thing you are in charge of is annoying people with your posts. Mav runs things around here and i appreciate the info he passes on.

Nice mav, you're getting some groupies

• Fire 1

Him....

Like I was saying.......

That's not exactly competition. Mav vs matty is like comparing the buskers to a peewee football team.

• Fire 1

Him....

Like I was saying.......

Lol. someone sounds mad they got called out for having no clue....

Mavric is honestly an incredible poster here, him and I clearly don't see eye to eye on some things, but I can definitely agree that he runs things here. (He is a mod and will ban me if I don't say that ;). )

I don't care if I annoy you or not to be honest, some like , some don't. Anyone can ignore, feel free to do the same.

• Fire 2

Him....

Like I was saying.......

That's not exactly competition. Mav vs matty is like comparing the buskers to a peewee football team.

Never heard of the Buskers, but yes, Mav and I are not comparable. One is casually negative about the programs, one is very positive. You need some work on your analogies.

• Fire 3

Him....

Like I was saying.......

Mav 2020

• Fire 2

Him....

Like I was saying.......

Never heard of the Buskers, but yes, Mav and I are not comparable. One is casually negative about the programs, one is very positive. You need some work on your analogies.

I would say one is realistic and factual, and the other one is overly positive to the point facts can become blurred with fantasy

• Fire 4

Him....

Like I was saying.......

Oh man! You busted me out so hard for fat fingering. Way to go man. You're so awesome!!!

• Fire 1

Him....

Like I was saying.......

I would say one is realistic and factual, and the other one is overly positive to the point facts can become blurred with fantasy

I could definitely agree with that.

Him....

Like I was saying.......

Oh man! You busted me out so hard for fat fingering. Way to go man. You're so awesome!!!

:dunno

Him....

Like I was saying.......

Lol. someone sounds mad they got called out for having no clue....

Mavric is honestly an incredible poster here, him and I clearly don't see eye to eye on some things, but I can definitely agree that he runs things here. (He is a mod and will ban me if I don't say that ;). )

I don't care if I annoy you or not to be honest, some like , some don't. Anyone can ignore, feel free to do the same.

Yeah i was wrong about what was going through a teenagers head in a twitter post, guess that means i have no clue lol. You and "your sources" are wrong more often than not so pat yourself on the back and enjoy.

Anyways sorry to derail the thread fellas, hope we pull this kids brother... got a month to reel him in coach Dub

• Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to S Jordan Moore [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]