WR Arjei Henderson [Florida - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Henderson Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Whoever he signs with, how long will he stay until he leaves and transfers somewhere else? As Frost has said, he wants players who want to be here. It would be better use of Frost’s time not to focus on this one who seems to have no idea where he wants to go. I can imagine that is what Frost is thinking. 

Just now, Pedro G said:

Whoever he signs with, how long will he stay until he leaves and transfers somewhere else? As Frost has said, he wants players who want to be here. It would be better use of Frost’s time not to focus on this one who seems to have no idea where he wants to go. I can imagine that is what Frost is thinking. 

But at the same time, Frost is on the recruiting trail trying to convince some players to flip from the school where they are committed.  It's just part of the game.  Take them if you can get them and worry about it later.

1 minute ago, theknife said:

Comments from a Reddit thread make it sound like OU pulled the offer over academic concerns. Apparently the kid didn't play a decent amount of games this year because of his grades and issues with his high school coaching staff.

Grades are only speculation because nobody really knows.  However, how many games he played in should be verifiable.  If this is true, it's a major red flag you don't want on your team.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to note that I can't read the Rivals premium content, but the article on Huskers' recruiting "ending with a flourish" had Arjei "tagged" in the article.

His page on 247 shows he has offers from virtually every football program in the country (only a slight exaggeration), but shows that the recruiter for Nebraska is Keith Williams (so, a little outdated).

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, cheekygeek said:

Just want to note that I can't read the Rivals premium content, but the article on Huskers' recruiting "ending with a flourish" had Arjei "tagged" in the article.

His page on 247 shows he has offers from virtually every football program in the country (only a slight exaggeration), but shows that the recruiter for Nebraska is Keith Williams (so, a little outdated).

I might be mistaken but this kid has some academic issues. Might be headed the JUCO route or to the SEC where they could probably get him qualified. It really sucks how students can't graduate when they sometimes are getting their handheld to get through. 

1 minute ago, cheekygeek said:

Doesn't really have a true leader with Oklahoma being "cool". Looks like he took a pretty good drop in rating since this profile has been made being a .9449 and a 90 on 247 alone. It'd be interesting to see if we could jump in there. 

35 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Doesn't really have a true leader with Oklahoma being "cool". Looks like he took a pretty good drop in rating since this profile has been made being a .9449 and a 90 on 247 alone. It'd be interesting to see if we could jump in there. 

Don't think we want to jump in there. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Arjei Henderson [Florida - Signed LOI]