Reese Leitao arrested

I think that Xanax is a thing around kids these days. Last year Minnesota fired their wrestling coach (who had been there 20+ years and won multiple national championships) because there were a bunch of kids on the wrestling team using/selling xanax and he was trying to cover it up and "punish" internally w/o letting the administration/police know.

Xanax? Who were his clients? A bunch of West O moms that drop off their kids at school, go "workout", hit up a coffee shop, drive around with their "Irish Coffee", come home to "nap" and always let you know how busy they are?

Xanax is a huge recreational drug of choice for young people now. Very very bad, I know people who wrecked their lives with xannies. it's pretty addictive and people black out and get violent when heavily under the influence. Pretty scary stuff.

Xanax? Who were his clients? A bunch of West O moms that drop off their kids at school, go "workout", hit up a coffee shop, drive around with their "Irish Coffee", come home to "nap" and always let you know how busy they are?

Most of those moms are on low doses. "Bars" as kids call them will make you feel very drunk/intoxicated.

Most of those moms are on low doses. "Bars" as kids call them will make you feel very drunk/intoxicated.

Yeah, I was just poking fun :)