Fightin' Erstad's at Frisco Baseball Classic

On the way home, went to the game with my father and sister. This game sucked!!! Pitching was great!! :(

Waldron was dealing when he came in. The bats were quiet all night

Yeah, our offense was hard to watch. I was sitting behind home plate off to the right in section 116, I had a great view. I am not going to the game tomorrow because I am going to see a concert but I am going to the game on Sunday. I am scared to play Arizona right now with the way that we are batting. I'm afraid that we might get taken behind the wood shed.

I'm gonna try and look for positives with the baseball team, so I am very pleased with the pitching from tonight. If that continues, NU will win more games than it loses.

I know it can take some time for "northern" teams to hit early in the season, but the offense is in a serious funk. Going back to the last 4 games of last year, it's been 10+ games of crappy hitting.

I'm gonna try and look for positives with the baseball team, so I am very pleased with the pitching from tonight. If that continues, NU will win more games than it loses.

I know it can take some time for "northern" teams to hit early in the season, but the offense is in a serious funk. Going back to the last 4 games of last year, it's been 10+ games of crappy hitting.

Useless fact: after beating Creighton 15-2 last year, Nebraska scored 13 runs combined in 7 games to end the year, the high point being 4 runs against Indiana in the 1st game of that series. I've seen some drop-offs before, but. . .this is weird.