Weight: 184

40 time: 4.53

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Baylor, Mississippi, Nebraska

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Good corner, probably need to get a bit stronger and more aggressive, but they should come in time, especially when he reaches college. Wright rushed for 1,020 yds on 100 carries with five touchdowns and had 51 tackles and four interceptions at the safety position.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 10% NU shouldn’t see to much competition, unless top teams lose their number 1 guys.

• 4 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I talked for about 15 minutes with this guy, lol he was so excited he couldnt stop talking to me... but he was extremly impressed with the stadium/fans/atmosphere and what Nebraska was like, he said he loved the weather.... before he came his friends told him it would be snowing. We talked about the game to, he seemed a little disappointed that we didn't blow out Kansas like he thought we would but couldnt believe how loud the OT was. He also pointed out we needed a corner because a certain one kept getting beat over the top.

Overall: Seemed like a good kid that sounds like he liked the place a lot... he was staying with Ricky Thenarse so hopefully he shows him a good time

Hey I talked for about 15 minutes with this guy, lol he was so excited he couldnt stop talking to me... but he was extremly impressed with the stadium/fans/atmosphere and what Nebraska was like, he said he loved the weather.... before he came his friends told him it would be snowing. We talked about the game to, he seemed a little disappointed that we didn't blow out Kansas like he thought we would but couldnt believe how loud the OT was. He also pointed out we needed a corner because a certain one kept getting beat over the top.

Overall: Seemed like a good kid that sounds like he liked the place a lot... he was staying with Ricky Thenarse so hopefully he shows him a good time

hello, according to scout he will be staying through today w/ thenarse, & then will be attending classes to witness the classes offered at NU:

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=2&a...2%2f574760.html

p.s. will he verbal after today? Especially since, he & his father will be touring the campus together, too:

http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=590316

hello, according to scout he will be staying through today w/ thenarse, & then will be attending classes to witness the classes offered at NU:

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=2&a...2%2f574760.html

p.s. will he verbal after today?

I hope so...a 6' (6'1'' according to scout) he would add some great height to our secondary.

Sounds like a good pick-up and that he could fit at multiple positions. I'm taking a closer look at some of these defensive guys in light of the Kansas game! I've been impressed with Cally on the offensive recruiting last couple of years but we need to build a more solid defense. I know injuries have hurt us but looks like we have shot at some very good defensive players.

• 2 weeks later...

Solid commit to CU per scout

Soft commit to CU per rivals

Something fishy about this one??

hello, it is sad that he is verballing to co, yet NU is high on a lot of other db's - some of whom NU has had verbal to them already, & then there are some jucos who may/should commit, later

p.s. it is still sad that he verballed to co, though