Huskers vs. Michigan

Ahh.. the Miles love fest is renewed tonight at the vault. I have been wrong most of the year and predicting anything of merit- almost across all Husker sports. I hate attending a Sunday night game, so above all else, let's be better next year so I do not have to go so late on Sunday. That said, a very very winnable game and ticket holders win be rewarded with Runza . Good guys 73 Mich 66... GBR.

They can talk about opponent 3 PT shooting all they want, but hand in the face and they still hit it has nothing to do with defense.

Some guys can just shoot. Unfortunately, we don't have many that can hit a three with a hand in their face.

We don't have anybody they can shoot a 3 in an empty gym.

Ahh.. the Miles love fest is renewed tonight at the vault. I have been wrong most of the year and predicting anything of merit- almost across all Husker sports. I hate attending a Sunday night game, so above all else, let's be better next year so I do not have to go so late on Sunday. That said, a very very winnable game and ticket holders win be rewarded with Runza . Good guys 73 Mich 66... GBR.

Ouch ha

Maybe next year with a new coach

Question for you all. I played basketball in high school and went to UNO on a full ride academic scholarship and because of pickup games was asked to try out for the Mavericks back in the day, always a husker fan though. Question is, why do we not have our hands up on defense? It is a fundamental aspect of the game on defense. Cuts down passing lanes, less time to move your hands up for blocked shots, causes more stress on the offense, etc. Why do we have our hands down by our sides all game long?