Will There be War wt N Korea next 4 years

Will there be a War with N. Korea?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.oann.com/north-korea-warns-of-merciless-strikes-as-u-s-carrier-joins-south-korea-drills/

Sabers are rattling. N Korea warns of 'merciless' strikes upon S Korea and USA. -which kind of reminds me of 'mother of all battles' which didn't go so well for Saddam.

The US and S Korea are conducting military drills. China is playing Rodney King "can't we all just get along?" and has done little to put the fat boy leader in N Korea in his place.

So, my question is, do you think there will be war at least a limited armed conflict to take out Fat Boy and remove him from power. N Korea and Iran are working in tandem to

develop missile technology and have been for some time. While Trump has said he is against the countless wars, I think he may see N Korea as a very disruptive force in

Asia - the place where he wants to renegotiate trade agreements. His stated goal prior to the election was also to reduce our military expenditures in that region - expecting Japan

and S Korea, etc to do their fair share. Kind of hard to hand the reigns over to those countries with Fat Boy running loose.

My take - while I think a military move against N Korea may boarder on reckless, I may not be surprised to see it happen. I think a better method would be to work with China

to remove Kim and the whole govt around him and replace him with leaders who will feed their people to begin with and who will develop normal relationships with their neighbors

and the west. China holds the cards so if Trump is a great negotiator, he should be talking to China regarding this oozing fat pimple on the far east's butt.

The US and South Korea have for a long time conducted military drills.

Serious question, TG: do you *exclusively* read conservative advocacy outlets? Here's the first thing I found on OANN:

Secondly, in the tweet he cites a One America News Network “report,” but there are multiple problems with this. One America News (on which I have appeared multiple times) is a complete joke. It is a tiny network based in a very small office building off a highway outside of San Diego. It has literally no “news” department from which to generate any legitimate original reporting.

OANN, which just hired former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, is very clearly attempting to make a name for itself by being the most pro-Trump outlet in the land (which is about as difficult a task as being the most obvious sycophant at an Oscar winner’s post-ceremony party) and nothing they say about him should be taken at face value by anyone. But in this particular case, Trump citing them is even more bizarre and lacking in credibility than it normally would be.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trumps-all-caps-oann-tweet-may-be-his-most-telling-yet-and-no-one-seems-to-care/

Not that I have a particular issue with the North Korea interest. I just like reading up about sources I haven't heard of before, and it feels like it's always one of these outlets. How do you manage to come across all of them?

• Fire 3

The US and South Korea have for a long time conducted military drills.

Serious question, TG: do you *exclusively* read conservative advocacy outlets? Here's the first thing I found on OANN:

Secondly, in the tweet he cites a One America News Network “report,” but there are multiple problems with this. One America News (on which I have appeared multiple times) is a complete joke. It is a tiny network based in a very small office building off a highway outside of San Diego. It has literally no “news” department from which to generate any legitimate original reporting.

OANN, which just hired former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, is very clearly attempting to make a name for itself by being the most pro-Trump outlet in the land (which is about as difficult a task as being the most obvious sycophant at an Oscar winner’s post-ceremony party) and nothing they say about him should be taken at face value by anyone. But in this particular case, Trump citing them is even more bizarre and lacking in credibility than it normally would be.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trumps-all-caps-oann-tweet-may-be-his-most-telling-yet-and-no-one-seems-to-care/

Not that I have a particular issue with the North Korea interest. I just like reading up about sources I haven't heard of before, and it feels like it's always one of these outlets. How do you manage to come across all of them?

Actually the first time I was on the website. I saw a similar article else where. But grabbed this one for reference. This site I followed from someone else's post on another website.

No not facebook. On a another news sight a poster was stating he like this On America News Network site so I went there to see what it was about. This was the only article I read and since it was similar to one I read earlier I grabbed it for reference.

It would be incredibly stupid for us to go to war with North Korea. They are no threat to us. I don't care what's being said about their nuclear capabilities. They would never in a million years launch a missile towards us. They know that we would turn a half dozen of their cities into glass bowls within hours of any attempted strike on U.S. soil.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that some Americans want to go to war want to go to war with that backward little craphole country. If we did, it would cause severe problems between the U.S. and China. And we don't want that. /jmho

• Fire 1

If Fat Boy with Funny Hair does anything to antagonize or embarrass our thin skinned leader, there's a good chance something will happen that isn't good for anyone.

Uh hold on a sec. Need some clarification before I continue. So....Fat boy with funny hair (in this context) is NOT Trump?

• Fire 7

If Fat Boy with Funny Hair does anything to antagonize or embarrass our thin skinned leader, there's a good chance something will happen that isn't good for anyone.

Uh hold on a sec. Need some clarification before I continue. So....Fat boy with funny hair (in this context) is NOT Trump?

No, Trump would be Orange Boy with Funny Hair.

• Fire 3