Will There be War wt N Korea next 4 years

Will there be a War with N. Korea?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Wow. You can't make this stuff up.

It's an odd day in America when the word of the President of the United States has lost all currency. Personally, that is where I'm at. When I see tweets or headlines about something Trump or anyone in his administration have said, my eyes glaze over and I don't even finish reading. I've gotten to the point where I can't even be bothered to finish reading. I just don't care what any of them have to say anymore because they've so badly devalued their words.

I'd guess Kelly knows on some level that our international political capital is evaporating. Somewhat ironic that Trump was elected in part because he stumped angrily about how the rest of the world was laughing at us.

• Plus1 1

Let's not loose track of where we are at right now.

We are still dealing with the after affects of going to war against a country that hadn't attacked us and the government lied to us on why we needed to attack them.  4,486 troops have died.  On top of that, we have had 2,345 troops die in Afghanistan.  over 1,000,000 troops have been wounded in both conflicts.  (all those numbers are still growing)

AND.....we are actually sitting here with a psychotic idiot that got out of military service for bogus reasons (and a lot of money) threatening to go in and "destroy" a country that hasn't attacked anyone.

I can't express how disgusted I am right now with all of this.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Let's not loose track of where we are at right now.

We are still dealing with the after affects of going to war against a country that hadn't attacked us and the government lied to us on why we needed to attack them.  4,486 troops have died.  On top of that, we have had 2,345 troops die in Afghanistan.  over 1,000,000 troops have been wounded in both conflicts.  (all those numbers are still growing)

AND.....we are actually sitting here with a psychotic idiot that got out of military service for bogus reasons (and a lot of money) threatening to go in and "destroy" a country that hasn't attacked anyone.

I can't express how disgusted I am right now with all of this.

Except its own people.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/dprk-north-korea-south-prison-camp-guard-reveals-what-life-like-punishment-execution-a7710696.html

I am with you, there is no reason to even bother with NK.  If they don't try anything with us just let it be.  But man, the poor people living in that f'd up place.  

Trump, as usual, is careless wt his words.  We have Fat Boy and Orange Boy bubbling themselves towards a war that no one wants.  Each stroking each other's

narcissistic pride and inflated ego.   The outcome cannot be good. 

Quote: Analysts say the escalation in rhetoric is increasing the risk of a miscalculation by one side or the other that could have massive repercussions. End quote.   

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/nkorea-nuclear-threats-trump/2017/09/24/id/815353/

U.S. President Donald Trump dialled up the rhetoric against North Korea again this weekend, warning the country's foreign minister that he and leader Kim Jong Un "won't be around much longer," as Pyongyang staged a major anti-U.S. rally.

North Korea's Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho told the United Nations General Assembly on Saturday that targeting the U.S. mainland with its rockets was inevitable after "Mr Evil President" Trump called Pyongyang's leader a "rocket man" on a suicide mission.

"Just heard Foreign Minister of North Korea speak at U.N. If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won't be around much longer!" Trump said on Twitter late on Saturday.

TG: talk about tipping your hand.  You make a direct threat to a leader of another country and no wonder they say Trump has declared war as BRB's post notes above.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First of all, if the UF(ascist)SA thinks it's going to invade the DPRK, they would thoroughly get their asses kicked as their army is, in part, made of of ~4 million trained civilians as part of the People's Army.  It would make Viet Nam look like a dog and pony show.

Second, the UFSA has over 100 military bases/installations in Japan, ~85 in S Korea(on the "border"), and ~ 35 in Australia all pointing their "guns" @ the DPRK and China.  So, who's the real threat over there?  The DPRK has zero military bases outside its borders.  China has very very few.

But there will be no war with the DPRK, they are just the currently hyped "bad guy" by UFSA propaganda machine.  Why?  Because they are communist, probably the most successful communist country that still remains in the world.

1 hour ago, Big Red Commie said:

First of all, if the UF(ascist)SA thinks it's going to invade the DPRK, they would thoroughly get their asses kicked as their army is, in part, made of of ~4 million trained civilians as part of the People's Army.  It would make Viet Nam look like a dog and pony show.

Second, the UFSA has over 100 military bases/installations in Japan, ~85 in S Korea(on the "border"), and ~ 35 in Australia all pointing their "guns" @ the DPRK and China.  So, who's the real threat over there?  The DPRK has zero military bases outside its borders.  China has very very few.

But there will be no war with the DPRK, they are just the currently hyped "bad guy" by UFSA propaganda machine.  Why?  Because they are communist, probably the most successful communist country that still remains in the world.

Troll much?

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...