Jeriah Horne

1 minute ago, seaofred92 said:

I have given up on trying to understand the portal. Nothing about it makes sense. 

I get the one time transfer, but the players who transfer over & over seeking playing time, more exposure, etc are the kinds of players I wouldn't want on my team if I were a coach.

One transfer indicates you made a mistake when you were 17 or 18 and picked a school, but transferring over and over says "It's all about me".

• Plus1 1
32 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

I get the one time transfer, but the players who transfer over & over seeking playing time, more exposure, etc are the kinds of players I wouldn't want on my team if I were a coach.

One transfer indicates you made a mistake when you were 17 or 18 and picked a school, but transferring over and over says "It's all about me".

Agree for the most part. Obviously there are extenuating circumstances but like you said, when you get to transferring 3, 4, 5 times its just insane. Impossible to build a culture that way

Very strange. I don’t know if I was necessarily rooting for him at Colorado but definitely kept tabs on him through the year. They’re recruiting at a much higher rate these past couple years so maybe he was set to get even more of a minutes reduction as a 6th man type. Still strange.

• seaofred92 changed the title to Jeriah Horne
  • 8 months later...