DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

53 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

Manafort helped get the opponent of the pro-Putin Ukrainian president he helped elect thrown in jail and tried to lobby Congress in support of said president.

I doubt it's provable at this point but I believe Manafort is partially responsible for the deaths of Ukrainian civilians. He can rot in hell and Trump can STFU about him being a good person.

Older article:

In a public court filing, Mueller's team released two memos from 2013 detailing Manafort's involvement in efforts to influence debate in Congress and in the U.S. press about the imprisonment of Yanukovych's main political rival, Yulia Tymoshenko.

Manafort is facing a September trial on charges that he violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act by failing to register with the Justice Department in connection with the lobbying campaign, among other charges.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/12/mueller-manafort-evidence-ukraine-lobbying-643476

And yes I've posted about this before but I'm gonna keep doing it.

• Plus1 2

8 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

how many face palms does it take to cover that defense?  maybe i should try that next time i get pulled over for a speeding ticket?   everyone else was speeding.    i have serious doubts it would work.  but hey...the truth isn't the truth and we live in the alternative facts administration so who knows. 

• Plus1 3