DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

The spineless Jeff Flake trying to act like a hero now. 

• Votes for Gorsuch to take Garland's seat.
  • Votes for tax cuts for rich.
  • Votes for Kavanaugh.
  • Does nothing to impose Checks & Balances on Executive.

Now, with 7 weeks before he is replaced and they don't even need his vote, he's finally using his leverage.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

7 minutes ago, QMany said:

• Votes for Kavanaugh.

Now, with 7 weeks before he is replaced and they don't even need his vote, he's finally using his leverage.

if he wanted to get serious he could switch parties and put a little bite behind his words.   if he was with the dems he could still vote his conservative ideals but give the dems a bit of bite to help protect mueller.

5 minutes ago, QMany said:

• Votes for Kavanaugh.

The three bolded are nothing more than a difference between you and Flake on political views.  Those votes really don't have anything to do with him being or not being spineless against Trump.

I had to post this:

The Story of Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker and the Big D**k Toilet

Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker, who replaced Jeff Sessions in a move that may or may not violate the constitution, is embroiled in a scandal that involves scamming people out of millions of dollars and, somehow, a toilet for people with enormous dicks.

Mother Jones reports that, before he landed in the Trump administration, Whitaker was the legal strong-arm for World Patent Marketing, a company that alleged to patent inventions like this:

In November 2014, a Miami Beach-based firm, World Patent Marketing, announced the “marketing launch” of a “MASCULINE TOILET,” which boasted a specially designed bowl to help “well-endowed men” avoid unwanted contact with porcelain or water. “The average male genitalia is between 5″ and 6″,” the firm’s press release said. “However, this invention is designed for those of us who measure longer than that.” In the same release, World Patent Marketing also touted the recent appointment of “Matthew G. Whitaker, former Iowa US Attorney and Republican candidate for United States Senate to the company’s advisory board.”

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The three bolded are nothing more than a difference between you and Flake on political views.  Those votes really don't have anything to do with him being or not being spineless against Trump.

He's now using judicial nominations as bargaining tool. He failed to do that for Gorsuch or Kavanaugh. It doesn't matter your political views. Let's not act like Mueller's investigation is just now, for the first time, at risk of Trump. He's feigning valor, trying to save face, when he's a lame duck and not needed in 7 weeks.

35 minutes ago, QMany said:

• Votes for Kavanaugh.

It's basically a 7 week thorn in the side of McConnell

Just now, StPaulHusker said:
It's basically a 7 week thorn in the side of McConnell.

Correct. When he could have been a two-year thorn in their side and actually stood against corruption, obstruction of justice, etc.

A timeline of Jeff Flake's integrity...

Donald Trump wins the Election. What does spineless Jeff Flake do?

He votes with Donald Trump 84% of the time.

Did he leverage judicial nominations for legislation? No. He toed the party line... until he was 7 weeks from irrelevance. Excuse me if I don't applaud this charade. 

• Plus1 2
Just now, QMany said:

Correct. When he could have been a two-year thorn in their side and actually stood against corruption, obstruction of justice, etc.

A timeline of Jeff Flake's integrity...

Donald Trump wins the Election. What does spineless Jeff Flake do?

He votes with Donald Trump 84% of the time.

Did he leverage judicial nominations for legislation? No. He toed the party line... until he was 7 weeks from irrelevance. Excuse me if I don't applaud this charade. 

I'm with you, my man.

• Plus1 2