DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I mean, here's the evidence.  What's congress going to do?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My favorite part of this evidence is the end of the letter written to Fordham U. After threatening the President of the University with legal action and jail, he adds a P.S. of "“Mr. Trump truly enjoyed his two years at Fordham and has great respect for the University.”

It's like verbally abusing your spouse and then adding "but I love you."

• Haha 2

Here's a hilarious statement by one of the Republican stooges defending Trump:

"If the Democrats were after the truth, they'd have an honest person here testifying," says Republican Rep. Mark Green.

Sorry, Mr. Green, but there are no honest people in Trump's inner circle.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Plus1 5

7 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Good lord what does Trump have on these guys to make them so blindly put their own necks on the line?  

Cohen is appropriately fighting back with Jordan, Meadows and others and making them look so foolish.

Party over country. If they turn on Trump he will turn on them and so will their voters (or so the thinking goes). The GOP is the party of Trump now, any attack on Trump is an attack on the party and must be defended.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, QMany said:

Republicans' demeanor and questioning during this hearing is appalling. They are basically auditioning to be Trumps' defense attorney.

I envision them back in the cloak room doing chest bumps and yelling to get all jacked up before the hearing started.  Then find out that they're playing the varsity team.

Hice has a pointy head.