DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

By whom? The Republican-held congress? C'mon.

They have. So far there are convictions and/or cooperation by Trump's:

Campaign Chairman

Lawyer

National Security Advisor

Campaign Staffer

Campaign Advisor

What do you think has been going on the past two years?

Well,  hopefully we can agree that the economy is growing.  All we hear is the bad/"fake news" about Trump.  I honestly want to know more about the good he's done.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Well,  hopefully we can agree that the economy is growing.  All we hear is the bad/"fake news" about Trump.  I honestly want to know more about the good he's done.

Yep...it has been since around 2009.

There are other threads in on this board about various aspects of life as we know it.  There's even one on Trump's economy.

This thread happens to be about the possibility he has betrayed America.

Listening to this for the first time, the Repubs are all about discrediting Cohen.  No desire to seek the truth about Trump.   This is sicking.   They are not about searching for the truth. 

They do not have any sense of repentance, remorse, redemption. 

• Plus1 3
5 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Well, what more needs evaluated I wonder.

Uh, they would be stupid to proceed before the Mueller report is out, but that doesn’t mean they couldn’t proceed now.

Like I said, it isn’t evidence that’s lacking. They need Republicans who are willing to impeach.

This isn’t like a regular court where you have (hopefully) impartial judges. Even if it was, you’d want your case to be as strong as possible. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

How long did it take before the investigation was done on Nixon?

ooiUMyS.png

EDIT - whoops, looks like this is a year old. So add another year and several more convictions/pleas for Mueller.

Still WAY less time on this investigation than other high-profile cases.  Long way to go. 

• Plus1 2