DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Listening to this for the first time, the Repubs are all about discrediting Cohen.  No desire to seek the truth about Trump.   This is sicking.   They are not about searching for the truth. 

They do not have any sense of repentance, remorse, redemption. 

Welcome to the party TG.  Been missing you in real time today.  Your old party has really shown itself today (except the MI Gop rep Amash, he's a pretty good guy that seemed to be interested in the truth)

5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

ooiUMyS.png

EDIT - whoops, looks like this is a year old. So add another year and several more convictions/pleas for Mueller.

Still WAY less time on this investigation than other high-profile cases.  Long way to go. 

Wait....according to my Republican/Trump friends, Clintons were never investigated.

#fakenews

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

Rep Gosar from Ariz is a # 1 a-h...   This is just sickening.    Listen to the tone of voices between Cohen and the GOP and the Dems and the GOP.    Which ones are passing the 'truth' test based on their statements - it is easy to tell just by tone, emphasis.  It is clear.

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don’t always agree with Elijah Cummings politically. 

But , damn i respect  the man. I wish there were more like him. 

When you have Cohens lawyers in tears, you know you said something meaningful. 

He was really amazing, I thought his opening statement was great, but I was in tears for the close.  It worries the hell out of me that the good ones are dying off.

• Plus1 1

Another take away from this on a personal level - I need to take what I hear for its own worth and value and not run it through the filters of party or political philosophy (liberal or conservative).   I was glad to hear AOC speak also - very sincere in what she had to say.  Loyalty must be the the country as a whole, our constitution and the truth.  Remove the filters that divide and let true patriotism, the Constitution and the truth lead us to the correct conclusion on issues and policies. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Another take away from this on a personal level - I need to take what I hear for its own worth and value and not run it through the filters of party or political philosophy (liberal or conservative).   I was glad to hear AOC speak also - very sincere in what she had to say.  Loyalty must be the the country as a whole, our constitution and the truth.  Remove the filters that divide and let true patriotism, the Constitution and the truth lead us to the correct conclusion on issues and policies. 

Well said.  I'm so happy to see your evolution TG - seriously, it gives me hope that others who are loyal party members will take a breath and evaluate what they see and hear and learn and be open learning.  We can all be better about it, you've been an amazing example for all of us.

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I wish more people would listen to the words coming out of the mouths of the people they vote for/against. Cable news opinion shows have reduced that a lot. People are lazy now and just read a summary and unfortunately trust some awful messengers. 

• Plus1 1