DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

29 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

This raid has absolutely nothing to do about any Trump business.  Sounds like they are going after this guys just because he is associated with Trump.  They really need to go after the Podesta brothers who were knee deep in the weeds with Manafort not to mention Hillary and the illegal deeds of the Uranium One deal of selling 25% of OUR Uranium to RUSSIA.  I wonder how much the Clinton Foundation (SLUSH FUND) profited from that deal! Now there is your Russian Connection along with the unverified Dossier that she paid for that Christopher Steel was giving to the FBI to get a FISA warrant that's going to be putting a bunch of people in jail soon.  Soon the liberals will be putting their heads in the sand and Trump Derangement Syndrome will be up in full force!

you do know that your info on uranium 1 is false...right?....right?  russia didn't get 25% of our uranium...they got mines that could potentially produce 25% of our production if they were actually restarted again.  and if they actually do start mining uranium from them....it is illegal to export uranium mined here out of the country.  if they mine it they have to sell it to the US government.   how does that give russia 25% of our uranium?  unless donnie is letting them break U.S. law and export it to russia?  

• Plus1 4
2 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

This raid has absolutely nothing to do about any Trump business.  Sounds like they are going after this guys just because he is associated with Trump.  They really need to go after the Podesta brothers who were knee deep in the weeds with Manafort not to mention Hillary and the illegal deeds of the Uranium One deal of selling 25% of OUR Uranium to RUSSIA.  I wonder how much the Clinton Foundation (SLUSH FUND) profited from that deal! Now there is your Russian Connection along with the unverified Dossier that she paid for that Christopher Steel was giving to the FBI to get a FISA warrant that's going to be putting a bunch of people in jail soon.  Soon the liberals will be putting their heads in the sand and Trump Derangement Syndrome will be up in full force!

Thanks for stopping by again Mr. Hannity.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

It’s always interesting to see how many Hannity talking points can be squeezed into one paragraph with the fewest words. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I disagree.

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

It’s always interesting to see how many Hannity talking points can be squeezed into one paragraph with the fewest words. 

Anytime I flip on his radio show driving home from work those are almost word for word his exact talking points to refute anything about this investigation.

11 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Funny thing, but I don't listen to or view Hannity.  Can't stand his style.  The content of my post is spot on though and challenge anyone to dispute the FACTS listed.  Many people walk in the same circles and really shut out what they don't like even if the facts listed are spot on!

• Haha 1

Welcome to P&R MNBigRed.

The Uranium One situation as well as all the other hot talking points you repeated have been discussed here at length and debunked with facts.  You can search through past topics to see that - not sure that anyone will open up that debate again as it's been well documented to be Right Wing nonsense. 

• Plus1 2
10 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Funny thing, but I don't listen to or view Hannity.  Can't stand his style.  The content of my post is spot on though and challenge anyone to dispute the FACTS listed.  Many people walk in the same circles and really shut out what they don't like even if the facts listed are spot on!

This is probably the best explanation of why you're mislead.  Perhaps you'll trust the source.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5646426075001/#sp=show-clips

• Plus1 1

13 hours ago, commando said:

you do know that your info on uranium 1 is false...right?....right?  russia didn't get 25% of our uranium...they got mines that could potentially produce 25% of our production if they were actually restarted again.  and if they actually do start mining uranium from them....it is illegal to export uranium mined here out of the country.  if they mine it they have to sell it to the US government.   how does that give russia 25% of our uranium?  unless donnie is letting them break U.S. law and export it to russia?  

Sure and the Uranium sample the Heir Mueller took to Moscow to show them the quality was nothing.  Your comment is just confirmation of the fact I stated.  It doesn't matter if it's still in the mine dude.  It's still Uranium that a foreign government has control of.  What if we need the Uranium and they leave it shut down.  It's total BS that a foreign adversary has control of this in our country. With Hillary signing off on this sale, the Clinton foundation benefited to the tune of $145 million as per this article. https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/14/hillary-clinton-uranium-one-deal-russia-explainer-244895    Sounds like pay to play to me.  It's also the Russian connection to election as per this paragraph in the article.  "Controversy surrounding the deal largely pertains to 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, who was secretary of state in 2010 when the State Department signed off on Rosatom’s purchase of Uranium One. Several of Uranium One’s owners were also donors to the Clinton Foundation, giving $145 million to the charitable foundation, and critics have alleged that Clinton greenlighted the sale to appease donors to her family’s charity.  

Connections between Clinton Foundation donors and Uranium One were first published in 2015 by The New York Times, which based its reporting in part on the book “Clinton Cash,” by Breitbart News senior editor-at-large Peter Schweizer.  The allegations resurfaced last October, when The Hill reported that the FBI was investigating Kremlin “bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States.”"

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Sure and the Uranium sample the Heir Mueller took to Moscow to show them the quality was nothing.  Your comment is just confirmation of the fact I stated.  It doesn't matter if it's still in the mine dude.  It's still Uranium that a foreign government has control of.  What if we need the Uranium and they leave it shut down.  It's total BS that a foreign adversary has control of this in our country. With Hillary signing off on this sale, the Clinton foundation benefited to the tune of $145 million as per this article. https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/14/hillary-clinton-uranium-one-deal-russia-explainer-244895    Sounds like pay to play to me.  It's also the Russian connection to election as per this paragraph in the article.  "Controversy surrounding the deal largely pertains to 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, who was secretary of state in 2010 when the State Department signed off on Rosatom’s purchase of Uranium One. Several of Uranium One’s owners were also donors to the Clinton Foundation, giving $145 million to the charitable foundation, and critics have alleged that Clinton greenlighted the sale to appease donors to her family’s charity.  

Connections between Clinton Foundation donors and Uranium One were first published in 2015 by The New York Times, which based its reporting in part on the book “Clinton Cash,” by Breitbart News senior editor-at-large Peter Schweizer.  The allegations resurfaced last October, when The Hill reported that the FBI was investigating Kremlin “bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States.”"

the quality of the ore is worthless?  sound like we got a good deal then selling worthless mines to the russians.  sweet.  that is the art of the deal right there.   lol.    

7 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5646426075001/#sp=show-clips

1 minute ago, commando said:

the quality of the ore is worthless?  sound like we got a good deal then selling worthless mines to the russians.  sweet.  that is the art of the deal right there.   lol.    

And you're okay with the Clinton Foundation pocketing $145 Million while Hillary was Secretary of State?  Again the Hillary connection to her friend Vladimir and election that should be investigated! 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

And you're okay with the Clinton Foundation pocketing $145 Million while Hillary was Secretary of State?  Again the Hillary connection to her friend Vladimir and election that should be investigated! 

are you as opposed  to the millions that donald and Co. are pocketing from his pay to play administration?  if so we can be in  agreement