DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

8 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Seems like a lot of stuff is not known, and based on how a Russia-Trump investigation was started, there is much more there there then there was ever a Russia Trump connect.  So where is the investigation?  If she is in the clear, there should be no worries on her part.  What Session said was stupid.  They only had a dossier that was never proven and purchased by Trump political opponents and was totally made up to start an investigation on Trump, yet Hillary gets a pass.  Do the investigation!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Seems like a lot of stuff is not known, and based on how a Russia-Trump investigation was started, there is much more there there then there was ever a Russia Trump connect.  So where is the investigation?  If she is in the clear, there should be no worries on her part.  What Session said was stupid.  They only had a dossier that was never proven and purchased by Trump political opponents and was totally made up to start an investigation on Trump, yet Hillary gets a pass.  Do the investigation!

dude...uranium 1 has been investigated.   there has been no free pass. 

• Plus1 1
38 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

That's a new one with absolutely NO FACTS!

trump has been a grifter his entire life and it hasn't stopped since the election.   if you don't know about any part of that you have had your head in the sand.   

• Plus1 1

35 minutes ago, commando said:

trump has been a grifter his entire life and it hasn't stopped since the election.   if you don't know about any part of that you have had your head in the sand.   

You're certainly entitle to your opinion, as am I!  I know of President Trumps short comings as I am also aware of the Democrat's short comings.  I'm willing to have President Trump lead our country back to greatest rather than have the left take it further down the toilet further than it already has.  To me if you want more ILLEGAL immigration as opposed to legal immigration (which I'm all for), an economy which is truly growing on the Main Street level as opposed to the New World Order World Economy only, along with all the other far far left cramp that every single Democrat pushes these days I would rather have a grifter that is at least grifting to get what I feel is right and good for our country as opposed to what the left is attempting to sell which I see is total BS!  So you see that is where our country is today,  and with President Trump in Office, I have a fighter that is standing up for what I believe and not caving to the crap the leftist MSM media pushes!  Just keep watching the MSM and you chose to have them run the country and not the people!

• Haha 1
Just now, MNBigRedNorth said:

You're certainly entitle to your opinion, as am I!  I know of President Trumps short comings as I am also aware of the Democrat's short comings.  I'm willing to have President Trump lead our country back to greatest rather than have the left take it further down the toilet further than it already has.  To me if you want more ILLEGAL immigration as opposed to legal immigration (which I'm all for), an economy which is truly growing on the Main Street level as opposed to the New World Order World Economy only, along with all the other far far left cramp that every single Democrat pushes these days I would rather have a grifter that is at least grifting to get what I feel is right and good for our country as opposed to what the left is attempting to sell which I see is total BS!  So you see that is where our country is today,  and with President Trump in Office, I have a fighter that is standing up for what I believe and not caving to the crap the leftist MSM media pushes!  Just keep watching the MSM and you chose to have them run the country and not the people!

full alt right mode activated

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I agree with you on the Clinton foundation.  But, your inability to be the same critic of the Trump family is pretty telling.

Listen I know who Trump is and who Clinton is.  I will go with Trump every time, because he will never cave to the MSM Fake media.  I have always though the media was fake, Trump just agrees with me on that!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Listen I know who Trump is and who Clinton is.  I will go with Trump every time, because he will never cave to the MSM Fake media.  I have always though the media was fake, Trump just agrees with me on that!

he follows and works with the real faux news.

6 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Hey I won't be around here much, simply because the crowd here is in full pat each other back mode.  Not much true discussion. Just everyone agreeing with one another! Have your fun!

kk...i understand if you go back to your safe place.  

• Plus1 2

These troll accounts are all the same.

Awful grammar. Missing words. Always brings up Hillary. No facts, just opinion. Expresses outrage over pay-to-play from Clinton but zero concern over the Trump hotels/mar-a-lago. Persecution complex.

It's like they're part of a concerted effort to attack moderate thought. 

• Plus1 2
15 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

This is completely off topic and it can be moved if need be but this is a serious question and one I'd like a Trump supporter to give an honest answer to.  When has Trump ever done anything that promotes the small town Main Street?  The Corporate tax cut?  Gutting the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau?  His pre-presidential real estate dealings in foreign countries where he didn't pay his own contractors, defrauded customers, and employed the illegal immigrants he rails against now. 

Where does this myth that Donald Trump is for the blue collar worker come from?  He represents everything that is not blue collar or Main Street.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

And yet believes and promotes Fox.

Interesting.

Let me guess.  Rush, Breitbart and Infowars are where the real information is at?

• Plus1 1