DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

7 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Oops. That's actually a substantial mistake on my part. 

Of course Rod Rosenstein is a lifelong Republican himself, a Bush appointee, nominated by Trump himself and the author of the memo Trump used to dismiss James Comey.

Again, it would be great if MNBigRedNorth could acknowledge that the plot against Trump has extended well beyond butt-hurt Dems to include thoughtful Republicans and military generals who think the President of the United States may be a danger to the United States.  

On an ancillary note, I find it really grating when the Great Pumpkin himself complains about the dossier "funded by Democrats."

It, too, was funded first by Republicans before Democrats took over and continued funding it as oppo research.

Anybody claiming this thing is a deep state or Democrat hit job is a complete rube or just doesn't care about acknowledging reality and should be treated as such.

• Plus1 2

Through all of the bombast that was crazy at times about President Trump NY mannerism’s or even as some would say “rough edges,” I’ve always heard he was a boy scout in reality, and after enduring this intense of a probe his merit badges have been confirmed.

President Trump is a selfless great man whose sacrifice for his country is herculean in it’s magnitude and scope. This man and his family could sit around and languish in his wealth long after he was dead and gone. Instead he was called by God to save our great land from the demon Marxist that have infested our nations capital. He has exposed the criminality of the swamp completely. It cannot be unseen.

He now has these criminals standing naked and their criminal acts are revealed. Let us pray that AG Barr is going to move in now for clean up job. Perp-walks for the actual criminals in this saga needs to begin in a very public way. The rule of law needs to be restored, and anyone that has their fingerprints on this coup needs to pay a price, and I mean anyone! (Obama, Clinton, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper, et al )

“…If God be for us, who can be against us?”

I can't wait to watch our great President Trump begin to roll back the Marxist in our midst in DC. The total de-classification of this rouge attempt to overthrow a duly elected President of the United States will begin soon.  This is treason and do any of you know where and who prosecutes people of crimes of this nature.  They are prosecuted in Military Tribunals. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Oops. That's actually a substantial mistake on my part. 

Of course Rod Rosenstein is a lifelong Republican himself, a Bush appointee, nominated by Trump himself and the author of the memo Trump used to dismiss James Comey.

Again, it would be great if MNBigRedNorth could acknowledge that the plot against Trump has extended well beyond butt-hurt Dems to include thoughtful Republicans and military generals who think the President of the United States may be a danger to the United States.  

You dang right, some Rhino Republican Uni-party shills like McCann, Romney, Burr, and many more NWO members supported by the US Chamber of Commerce hate President Trump because he is helping the little guy and now they lose their power over the little guy.  The only Generals are those that were put their by Obama and even the ones that were in the Trump Administration are all gone now because they too were Obama people and they did the one General that was indicted to stay there because he was pro Trump. You call those Republican thoughtful only because they're doing your dirty work.  They were are will always be fools!

Just now, MNBigRedNorth said:

You dang right, some Rhino Republican Uni-party shills like McCann, Romney, Burr, and many more NWO members supported by the US Chamber of Commerce hate President Trump because he is helping the little guy and now they lose their power over the little guy.  The only Generals are those that were put their by Obama and even the ones that were in the Trump Administration are all gone now because they too were Obama people and they did the one General that was indicted to stay there because he was pro Trump. You call those Republican thoughtful only because they're doing your dirty work.  They were are will always be fools!

MN....seriously. Do your research. Use your brain. Consider the evidence. 

Donald Trump is 72 years old, with a long, rich history of stepping on or over the little guy, including the more than 600 lawsuits by contractors he refused to pay, simply because he could out-lawyer the little guy. Trump was a Democrat when it served his purpose (attention) and Republican when it served his purpose (attention).  Your comment about the Generals who bailed on Trump is simply false. When you have to make this s#!t up, it kills whatever tiny kernel of truth you may hold. 

Given Donald Trump's biggest and most obvious chance to help the little guy, he pushed through a tax bill that took food from the mouths of working families and gave it to guys with yachts. You could call that a simplification or exaggeration. But it's not. Have you done your taxes yet? Our family is taking a huge hit. 

Donald Trump likes Republicans who say nice things about him. He hates Republicans who say bad things about him. He cowtows to dictators who say nice things about him. He obsesses over C-list celebrities who say bad things about him. This man has no vision for America, much less the little guy. It's all about him. He's a spoiled 12 year old, and any red-blooded conservative would ground their child -- or worse -- if they behaved like the President of the United States. 

But I will concede that card carrying Republicans willing to challenge Trump publicly are few and far between. Republicans are getting a lot out of this deal, lurching farther to the right than perhaps they ever imagined, but unsure how to handle a President that nobody of any ideology can really trust. 

• Plus1 2
23 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Can you explain a little more to me about this Uni-party?

Where did this phrase come from? I've never heard of it.

36 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Through all of the bombast that was crazy at times about President Trump NY mannerism’s or even as some would say “rough edges,” I’ve always heard he was a boy scout in reality, and after enduring this intense of a probe his merit badges have been confirmed.

President Trump is a selfless great man whose sacrifice for his country is herculean in it’s magnitude and scope. This man and his family could sit around and languish in his wealth long after he was dead and gone. Instead he was called by God to save our great land from the demon Marxist that have infested our nations capital. He has exposed the criminality of the swamp completely. It cannot be unseen.

He now has these criminals standing naked and their criminal acts are revealed. Let us pray that AG Barr is going to move in now for clean up job. Perp-walks for the actual criminals in this saga needs to begin in a very public way. The rule of law needs to be restored, and anyone that has their fingerprints on this coup needs to pay a price, and I mean anyone! (Obama, Clinton, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper, et al )

“…If God be for us, who can be against us?”

I can't wait to watch our great President Trump begin to roll back the Marxist in our midst in DC. The total de-classification of this rouge attempt to overthrow a duly elected President of the United States will begin soon.  This is treason and do any of you know where and who prosecutes people of crimes of this nature.  They are prosecuted in Military Tribunals. 

You realize the probe was into Russian interference in the 2016 election and not into Donald Trump right? You do realize that all of our intelligence agencies are in agreeance that Russia at least attempted to influence the election? 

How can we take you seriously when you speak of Trump as if he is a literal superhero ala Captain America. I mean come on dude, no matter how much you support Trump, he isn't that great :lol:

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
Just now, Guy Chamberlin said:

MN....seriously. Do your research. Use your brain. Consider the evidence. 

Donald Trump is 72 years old, with a long, rich history of stepping on or over the little guy, including the more than 600 lawsuits by contractors he refused to pay, simply because he could out-lawyer the little guy. Trump was a Democrat when it served his purpose (attention) and Republican when it served his purpose (attention).  Your comment about the Generals who bailed on Trump is simply false. When you have to make this s#!t up, it kills whatever tiny kernel of truth you may hold. 

Given Donald Trump's biggest and most obvious chance to help the little guy, he pushed through a tax bill that took food from the mouths of working families and gave it to guys with yachts. You could call that a simplification or exaggeration. But it's not. Have you done your taxes yet? Our family is taking a huge hit. 

Donald Trump likes Republicans who say nice things about him. He hates Republicans who say bad things about him. He cowtows to dictators who say nice things about him. He obsesses over C-list celebrities who say bad things about him. This man has no vision for America, much less the little guy. It's all about him. He's a spoiled 12 year old, and any red-blooded conservative would ground their child -- or worse -- if they behaved like the President of the United States. 

But I will concede that card carrying Republicans willing to challenge Trump publicly are few and far between. Republicans are getting a lot out of this deal, lurching farther to the right than perhaps they ever imagined, but unsure how to handle a President that nobody of any ideology can really trust. 

Anybody who seriously thinks God plays a part in any politician being elected into office is too far gone to debate with here.

• Plus1 1