DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

14 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

If your god chose a thrice divorced, cheating, racist, mysogynist who surrounds himself with convicted criminals then I'd just as soon not have a living relationship with god, and I'd question if that is any sort of deity that any sane person should worship and do work "in the name of".  

Is that man what your religion wants to prop up?  My understanding of the bible is that you love one another, that you care for the infirm and elderly, that you treat your neighbor as you would want to be treated.  

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."   Except if you are POTUS, then forget it and do whatever you want as long as it feels good, belittles others, discriminates on race or sex.  Get as mad as you want, in fact use the media and online to beat up on people and air your grievances.  Def keep track of who disagrees with you or embarrasses you and never drop it, even when they die.  Brag at being the "best" 'most" "biggest" "richest" and all the other "ests'".  Make fun of the handicapped, the poor, military POW and gold star families.  Make sure that you surround yourself with people who will blow smoke up your a$$ and hire only those who are "loyal" or will support your agenda blindly and potentially get themselves thrown in prison instead of being honest about you.  Belittle those from other countries as lesser, poorer, dumber and more dangerous.

Maybe you're right MN - this is exactly who was chosen by god.

I guess you don't believe in allowing a person to confess and asking for forgiveness.  Again your use of misogynist which is a very offensive trip word that you use every chance you get.  By using that word, you tell me that you are a man hater in general and are bigoted toward men in general. You know if you don't like my post you can always ignore me!  You can also agree to just accept every little thing the left does to throw our country down the sewer so they and the uni-party can retain their power and keep you where you are!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Did I ever state any of the charge where false. No I didn't and glad they were found.  Now was it worth two years and 25 Million dollars to find non Russian election related crap that the DOJ passed on years ago and create process crimes for what has gone on?  I don't think so!

a "crap investigation" finds hundreds of crimes and siezes $2,000,000  more assets than it costs, isn't worth it to the law and order party.   interesting.   

• Plus1 4
4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Male lions are lame and lazy so you're right. Female lions are badass.

But who protects the Lioness from the other males.  Their big boy!  The Lion is a symbol of protection!  This should not be a battle of the sexes.  In nature they work together to maintain the pride. Without the Lion there is no pride!

2 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I guess you don't believe in allowing a person to confess and asking for forgiveness.  Again your use of misogynist which is a very offensive trip word that you use every chance you get.  By using that word, you tell me that you are a man hater in general and are bigoted toward men in general. You know if you don't like my post you can always ignore me!  You can also agree to just accept every little thing the left does to throw our country down the sewer so they and the uni-party can retain their power and keep you where you are!

Trump is a misogynist. Either stop supporting him or stop getting butthurt when people call him out for what he is. Anyone who thinks you can just grab them by the pu&&y is a misogynist no discussion to be had! 

• Plus1 1

Just now, MNBigRedNorth said:

But who protects the Lioness from the other males.  Their big boy!  The Lion is a symbol of protection!  This should not be a battle of the sexes.  In nature they work together to maintain the pride. Without the Lion there is no pride!

Its not a battle of the sexes, female lions are just infinitetly more badass.

1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

If you are suggesting that Trump has confessed and asked for forgiveness for ANYTHING much less his actions and words against women I'd love to see that - please share.

And you've conveniently ignored my detailed posts with facts about misogyny in this administration and with him in particular, so no, it's not a trip word and not one I use a lot or take the use of  lightly.  But I will call a spade a spade.

You're welcome to ignore me too ... oh wait, you do when I post most anything fact based, so maybe just ignore completely rather than ignore when you have nothing to clap back with.

15 minutes ago, commando said:

so you must agree that the republican investigation of bill clinton for the whitewater dealings that took over 7 years to complete and ended up charging him with getting a hummer was a total waste of time and a republican effort to take down a president? or in your wisdom do you think it was great?

It was god who investigated bill clinton and impeached him for getting a bj. In fact, he was in the corner of the room watching it happen and laughing the whole time. Just thinking to hinself that this was all a part of his master plan to get DT elected to save our country because our country is the only country worth saving. f#&% the starving children of Africa, god said to himself. It is the nutjobs in america that really need my help. But first, two other presidents need to be in office before my master plan can come to light. This is all true because god only watches fox news and reads conservative treehouse. God is a huge fan of hannity and tucker carlson. Nothing makes god happier than when tucker carlson supports child rapists. Praise be the lord! 

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, commando said:

a "crap investigation" finds hundreds of crimes and siezes $2,000,000  more assets than it costs, isn't worth it to the law and order party.   interesting.   

That's right, because all the CRAP you talk about is totally unrelated to Russia and the election.  Those other crimes and seizures of assets were looked at earlier and turn down by DOJ concerning Manafort.  This was nothing more than a smear campaign by the deep state to get Trump Impeached!

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

That's right, because all the CRAP you talk about is totally unrelated to Russia and the election.  Those other crimes and seizures of assets were looked at earlier and turn down by DOJ concerning Manafort.  This was nothing more than a smear campaign by the deep state to get Trump Impeached!

no good answer.....just say "deep state" over and over

47 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You only think Trump is evil based on crap the left has fed you.  I did answer your question and also will say those indictments have not a thing to do with Trump, yet YOU CHOSE to associate this as an indictment AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP!   Dream on!  You leftist uni-party rats have lost this!  Period end of story!  Except now the people that started this should be held accountable!  That's going to be a hard pill to swallow for the all the anti President Trump crowd!

I know this isn’t directed at me. But I think most of here that have negative feelings about Trump formed them while listening to him try to put a thought into words, or directly from Trump’s Twitter. I don’t need CNN to make me roll my eyes at the guy.

• Plus1 2