DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

12 hours ago, knapplc said:

The silence from Tweetin' Trump is interesting. If he was exonerated, you'd think he'd be blazing away on Twitter.

A Russian spy, a sexual predator and a fake billionaire walk into a bar.

The bartender says: What can I get you, Mr. Trump?

Tried too hard on that one 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/17/steve-bannon-populist-ralph-nader-215839    

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/02/25/the-uniparty-vs-candidate-donald-trump/      

Especially read this article  https://steemit.com/informationwar/@stevescoins/mitt-romney-the-symbol-of-the-uniparty-at-it-s-filthiest-treason

I only ask that you read these articles with an open and mind.  I too was once not aware of the uni-party, but truly believed that Rhino Republican was a real thing.  Just keep in mind, a huge number of our elected officials are only there for power and money for themselves and they will always cross aisle to benefit themselves and will most times throw the people they represent under the bus.  Ben Sass is real good uni-party member and is a big buddy of Shummer!

OK I read these, and we actually agree that corporate America exerts way too much influence over our politics at the expense of the little guy. Common ground!

But whereas Trump is as some anti-establishment hero fighting back the Uniparty, which is how it sounds like you view him, I think he's just another member of that corporate elite. He wants his taxes to be lower and lower for his very wealthy buddies. He wants to use his position of power to procure trademarks for his daughter's business and allow foreign countries to pour money into staying at his hotels. He blows our taxpayer dollars shuttling back and forth between his resorts every weekend.

He's a rich guy convincing poor people he cares about poor people stuff. But he doesn't. He's merely adopted his agenda to harvest votes so he can set himself, his family and his friends up for when he's out of office. The only question is how long he can continue to get people to buy into the con.

• Plus1 6

15 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

There are zero registered Rs on Mueller's team and many Hilary donors.  His lead prosecutor Weissman was at Hilary's 'victory party' on election night.  Alls you have to do is imagine Gulliani led a group of Trump lawyers to investigate Obama's Chicago circle and you can see how independent it would be.

You don't have to imagine. Just dip back a couple decades to a Republican controlled Congress dedicating every waking hour to impeaching Bill Cinton, starting with a 20 year old Arkansas land deal that turned up nothing actionable, which naturally led to the semen on a White House intern's dress. Fill in the blanks with first lady Hillary Clinton having Vince Foster killed to cover up her lesbian affair. The only thing they could hang on Clinton to move forward with impeachment was lying under oath, when he wasn't forthright about putting a cigar in a young woman's vagina. 

A lesson for Democrats: Bill Clinton's approval numbers actually went up after that.

Now imagine this: all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies agree that Russia sought to influence the U.S. election by undermining Donald Trump, the speculation that Vladimir Putin preferred Hillary Clinton as President. The Obama White House learns about this before the election, but doesn't go public. Donald Trump wins the popular vote but Hillary Clinton wins the Presidency through the electoral college. She immediately undermines the entire U.S. intelligence community for casting doubt on her legitimacy, even as they are turning up incontrovertible evidence that Clinton's campaign manager and other associates were representing Russian interests illegally, while Chelsea Clinton was getting a taste of the family business by opening "Clinton Towers" in Azerbaijan, providing cover for a money-launder operation by a corrupt family of former Soviets.  Hillary Clinton stands before the world and says she believes Vladimir Putin over her own intelligence agencies. She proceeds to attack NATO, fulfilling one of Putin's greatest dreams. Just for fun, Hillary also tells the world she has "fallen in love" with Kim Jung Un, a really great guy who said nice things about her, as she ignores the sanction recommendations of her own administration. That she illegally paid $130,000 in hush money from her campaign to silence one of her multiple lesbian prostitutes is so far down the list it's almost a distraction. 

Notre Dame Joe: tell me you wouldn't want to investigate the s#!t out of that.

And that if you couldn't make a federal case that Hillary herself colluded on Russia's proven campaign interference, you'd agree it was time to move on. Nothing to see here. 

• Plus1 4
3 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You can not be taken serious if you think God isn't in our everyday lives.  The power of God and prayer should never be under estimated.  Folk that think differently just don't have a real living relationship with God!

This just shows you can't be taken seriously. The value of one's opinions is not based on whether they believe in God or not. This just shows that you only listen to people who share your beliefs, instead of being open-minded like you're demanding others to be. And I'm telling you this as a Catholic.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, jsneb83 said:

This just shows you can't be taken seriously. The value of one's opinions is not based on whether they believe in God or not. This just shows that you only listen to people who share your beliefs, instead of being open-minded like you're demanding others to be. And I'm telling you this as a Catholic.

Agree as a Christian. Especially when I've seen so many internal church wars and bad decisions made by Christians. People who have God in their lives or claim to have God in their lives are no less prone to errors in judgement and sin, in my experience. The religious have the potential to make hugely catastrophic decisions because many of them are self righteous.

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/23/706088795/attorney-general-barr-faces-bipartisan-pressure-to-make-mueller-report-public

A Justice Department official said Friday that Mueller's report does not recommend any future indictments, although criminal charges against more than 30 individuals and entities, including onetime top aides and associates to President Trump, have already been filed.

Something for all the people celebrating "no collusion" to think about.

Who's been indicted so far:

Manafort

Gates x2

Flynn

Kilimnik

Stone

Cohen

Papadopolus

Van Der Zwan

Pinedo

13 Russians charged with Conspiracy against the U.S.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/indictment-russian-influence/story?id=61147179

That's 23 individuals we know of. That means there are more than a handful of sealed indictments we know absolutely nothing about...

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You only think Trump is evil based on crap the left has fed you. 

The left didn't feed me Trump Trump's audiotape about grabbing women by the pu&&y because when you're rich they let you do it. The one where he tried to move on her like a bitch.

The left didn't feed me Trump's marriages, infidelity, divorces, and more infidelity.

The left didn't feed me Trump's racist housing discriminations and quotes about black people/jews/etc.

It didn't feed me Trump's insistence on sophomoric schoolyard bully nicknames for good people (most of them our allies) while praising dictators

It didn't feed me his garbage business practices, defrauding people, refusing to pay contractors for work, bankrupting businesses, funneling his dad's money through tax evasion, and so on.

It didn't feed me that he dodged the draft with lies about his medical fitness because he's a coward.

Trump did all those things. They actually happened. And the left has nothing to do with the reality that all of those things happened.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Landlord said:

The left didn't feed me Trump Trump's audiotape about grabbing women by the pu&&y because when you're rich they let you do it. The one where he tried to move on her like a bitch.

The left didn't feed me Trump's marriages, infidelity, divorces, and more infidelity.

The left didn't feed me Trump's racist housing discriminations and quotes about black people/jews/etc.

It didn't feed me Trump's insistence on sophomoric schoolyard bully nicknames for good people (most of them our allies) while praising dictators

It didn't feed me his garbage business practices, defrauding people, refusing to pay contractors for work, bankrupting businesses, funneling his dad's money through tax evasion, and so on.

It didn't feed me that he dodged the draft with lies about his medical fitness because he's a coward.

Trump did all those things. They actually happened. And the left has nothing to do with the reality that all of those things happened.

But Trump isn't a misogynist! /s 

Funny how every time I bring up the grab her by the pu&&y tape no response from MN.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, ZRod said:

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/23/706088795/attorney-general-barr-faces-bipartisan-pressure-to-make-mueller-report-public

Something for all the people celebrating "no collusion" to think about. 

Who's been indicted so far:

Manafort

Gates x2

Flynn

Kilimnik

Stone

Cohen

Papadopolus

Van Der Zwan 

Pinedo 

13 Russians charged with Conspiracy against the U.S. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/indictment-russian-influence/story?id=61147179

That's 23 individuals we know of. That means there are more than a handful of sealed indictments we know absolutely nothing about... 

The only ones pushing the "no collusion" rhetoric are Trump and his team of supporters.

They want people to forget about all the other stuff. The dozens of indictments. The multiple ongoing investigations.  Their rampant corruption and installation of grifters and crooks up and down all levels of the federal government.

They want to make it a black or white situation. Either they colluded or did nothing wrong.

Life is not as simple as Team Trump wants to make it.

So what if Trump didn't personally collude with Russians? That makes him merely an ignorant, unwitting boob who sat there and welcome [asked for!] their help? And then set about abusing every ounce of his power to benefit only himself and those close to him. Is that somehow supposed to be better?

• Plus1 4
5 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You can not be taken serious if you think God isn't in our everyday lives.  The power of God and prayer should never be under estimated.  Folk that think differently just don't have a real living relationship with God!

spoken like a true jihadist

• Plus1 2