DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

16 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Here's Barr's letter in its entirety.  Remember, these are not Mueller's words, or his findings.

jPHfv8Y.jpg

DCi9eVe.jpg

Uiovnyz.jpg

4kzPsVE.jpg

Reminds me a lot of the Hillary investigation. “Yeah, there’s evidence. Just not enough to charge.”

it it will be interesting to see how we handle the Russians in 2020 though.

From what I'm reading, this isn't over. Dems will push to get the full report released and Mueller in front of congress to testify. It's hard to say how accurate Barrs assesment of the report is.

All in all though, if there isn't a ton there it is a little sad because it raised the bar on getting Trump out of office. He has done alot of other things that would have most presidents in alot of hot water imo(breaking campaign finance laws with Stormy, golfing and bringing foriegn officials to stay at a resort he privately owns) But since he could also be influenced by our biggest enemy on the world stage, that other stuff seems like childs play.

Trump really is a master at getting people to forget about all of the BS because he keeps shoveling it at us faster than we can take it in. 

• Plus1 2

31 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Here's Barr's letter in its entirety.  Remember, these are not Mueller's words, or his findings.

jPHfv8Y.jpg

DCi9eVe.jpg

Uiovnyz.jpg

4kzPsVE.jpg

Regardless of the conclusion people make if the full report comes out, the investigation was absolutely worth the time and money spent based on the convictions that came from it, and so we could find out more of the truth.

And Trump will always be a complete a$$h@!e for the way he attacked Mueller and the investigation. He should have wanted to find out whether people working for him were influenced by Russia.

• Plus1 2
4 hours ago, funhusker said:

I know this isn’t directed at me. But I think most of here that have negative feelings about Trump formed them while listening to him try to put a thought into words, or directly from Trump’s Twitter. I don’t need CNN to make me roll my eyes at the guy.

Now this isn't directed at you personally. Most here want the polished say everything right and do the PC thing so everyone is happy way (You seek the status quo and let's all get along as long as it's my way, the left's way.)  I can tell that there are not too many people over 40 here and if you are you've been a leftist or man hater!  How can I tell?  Usually the word misogyny and racist words come out right away when and argument is being lost all in an attempt to make a person start to defend them self.  Go ahead and use it all you want on me if you feel the need to and it makes you fill good.  I know who I am the my wife and daughter and women I know, know that I respect them dearly.  Those words are from people who are truly  insecure in their own thoughts and actions.  Now I would like to continue posting and attempt to find common ground with some respect, that I hope to earn.  There has to be middle ground and your should expect to get EVERYTHING your way.  That's not how it works, even Donald Trump knows that.  Thanks why he always starts a negotiation out from a stance of strength, then gives up to that middle ground where everyone wins.  He has said over and over again the only good deal is one that each party feels they won!  Just know that much of the MSM is in fact evil and doesn't have YOUR BEST INTEREST at heart.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Regardless of the conclusion people make if the full report comes out, the investigation was absolutely worth the time and money spent based on the convictions that came from it, and so we could find out more of the truth.

And Trump will always be a complete a$$h@!e for the way he attacked Mueller and the investigation. He should have wanted to find out whether people working for him were influenced by Russia.

This is the strange part to me. Why so much resistance from the very beginning? I suppose it could have been ego driven but its strange to me how much Trump downplays the fact that Russians were, at the very least, trying to meddle in our elections.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Now this isn't directed at you personally. Most here want the polished say everything right and do the PC thing so everyone is happy way (You seek the status quo and let's all get along as long as it's my way, the left's way.)  I can tell that there are not too many people over 40 here and if you are you've been a leftist or man hater!  How can I tell?  Usually the word misogyny and racist words come out right away when and argument is being lost all in an attempt to make a person start to defend them self.  Go ahead and use it all you want on me if you feel the need to and it makes you fill good.  I know who I am the my wife and daughter and women I know, know that I respect them dearly.  Those words are from people who are truly  insecure in their own thoughts and actions.  Now I would like to continue posting and attempt to find common ground with some respect, that I hope to earn.  There has to be middle ground and your should expect to get EVERYTHING your way.  That's not how it works, even Donald Trump knows that.  Thanks why he always starts a negotiation out from a stance of strength, then gives up to that middle ground where everyone wins.  He has said over and over again the only good deal is one that each party feels they won!  Just know that much of the MSM is in fact evil and doesn't have YOUR BEST INTEREST at heart.

So the person who said 'I moved on her like a bitch' 'when youre famous you can just kiss em right on the mouth' and 'grab her by the pu&&y' isn't a misogynist? Just so I can see where you draw that line.

• Plus1 5
4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

This is the stange part to me. Why so much resistance from the very beginning? I suppose it could have been ego driven but its strange to me how much Trump downplays the fact that Russians were, at the very least, trying to meddle in our elections.

It was/is all about his ego. He didn’t want anyone questioning the legitimacy of his victory. He didn’t want to think Russia had possibly played any part whatsoever or for people to even talk about it. Dozens of times I thought and posted that I don’t think he’s guilty of collusion but the entire thing embarrassed him so he fought it. That’s what I always assumed it was about. Just look at the crap the WH pulled about crowd size. I think he did obstruct justice but that’s probably hard to prove.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

The ONLY reason you really liked this investigation was that it obstructed President Trump from doing many things he as president was elected to do. ie: Drain the Swamp, arrest Hillary for email scandal, Benghazi massacre  many illegal  happenings at the Clinton Foundation.  There will be more investigations and Dems will do their own also, but they may not like what they find out and will most likely leave Trump holding all the cards in the end.  Outside this posting board people are really mad at the Dems although in here you guys feel all nice and safe talk to one another.  Best you start looking a reality and think for your self and not how you were brain washed in your up bring.  

the investigation drained a lot of criminals from the swamp.    manafort, flynn, etc, etc....

• Plus1 2
13 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

So the person who said 'I moved on her like a bitch' 'when youre famous you can just kiss em right on the mouth' and 'grab her by the pu&&y' isn't a misogynist? Just so I can see where you draw that line.

Best you move on the country has just like they did when Bill got that hummer in the White House!  I didn't like that one bit either, but besides all of that, Bill wasn't a terrible POTUS, Hillary is a whole different deck of cards though!

Just now, commando said:

the investigation drained a lot of criminals from the swamp.    manafort, flynn, etc, etc....

Flynn was a needless process crime and will eventually be pardoned

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

It was/is all about his ego. He didn’t want anyone questioning the legitimacy of his victory. He didn’t want to think Russia had possibly played any part whatsoever or for people to even talk about it. Dozens of times I thought and posted that I don’t think he’s guilty of collusion but the entire thing embarrassed him so he fought it. That’s what I always assumed it was about. Just look at the crap the WH pulled about crowd size. I think he did obstruct justice but that’s probably hard to prove.

I'm still on the fence until I see the whole thing because I don't trust Barr, but that could very well be the case methinks. It's just unfortunate to me if that is what happened and his lesser crimes are all but forgotten. 

All that said though his behavior towards Putin and Russia during his presidency will always leave me with a tinge of "he did it" I feel like.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Best you move on the country has just like they did when Bill got that hummer in the White House!  I didn't like that one bit either, but besides all of that, Bill wasn't a terrible POTUS, Hillary is a whole different deck of cards though!

Flynn was a needless process crime and will eventually be pardoned

So were the statements misogynistic or not? Its a simple question

• Plus1 1