DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

7 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

It found zip to do with Trump or his campaign. You must not have voted for Clinton due to all the convictions of people that committed their illegal acts while working with, or for them. 

and that is why they frikken cleared him.  it wasn't a fake investigation.  they found some criminals and convicted some of them and others are still on trial.    trump brought in a lot of swampy critters and meuller found them and drained them from the swamp.    trump should claim that as part of keeping his promises.

24 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

What a glorious day! Time to declassify all the FISA warrants, fire up a few special council investigations to look into Schiff and all of his associates for leaking info, Hillary and her entire campaign for using a cut-out to collude with Russia and generate the bogus dossier. Comey and all of his FBI, Fusion GPS. Obama, both for the IRS BS, as well as being fully aware of Russia’s involvement in our election, and choosing to nothing about it as he was certain it was her turn.  Seriously it’s hilarious to hear democrats talk about these pathetic indictments and guilty pleas when the supported Clinton!

So Russia did try to mess with the elections? So an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election was not a witch hunt? I'm confused. You're saying the probe was illegal yet you want Obama locked up for not doing anything about russian interference. This is rich.

• Plus1 5
17 hours ago, commando said:

i am a life long republican.  56 years old white male construction worker who has been married 29 years and have 4 kids.    i still think trump is the biggest mistake our country has ever made....quite the accomplishment as i used to feel that way about clinton.   integrity and honesty matter to me and i see nothing approaching integrity or honesty in trump.

Agree 100%.   

• Plus1 1

18 minutes ago, commando said:

imagine the fury if obama had done something like that.  lol.

6 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

So Russia did try to mess with the elections? So an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election was not a witch hunt? I'm confused. You're saying the probe was illegal yet you want Obama locked up for not doing anything about russian interference. This is rich.

Yeah, an investigation into Trump was BS. Had they investigated the Clinton Campaign, the Ohrs, buzzfeed, Fusion GPS, McCain and everyone else it would have been legitimate. When it goes after a political opponent only, on BS information, it’s purely political. Now it’s time to investigate the other half. 

ETA as well as investigate Trump and his campaign 

Edited by 45timesbetterthanemptysuit
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Oh no, enough has been released. It needs to be kept secret as it will contain evidence needed in the investigations. Further it is wrong to supply the democrats with any ill gotten info. I’m in support of releasing any info directly related to the “collusion”, nothing else though. Pretty damn funny that the “press” called trump a liar for saying he was tapped! You can tell how much the press values integrity by the multitude of powerful retractions and apologies issued since that was proven to be true 

That answer is pretty telling as to your party politics. 

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Yeah, an investigation into Trump was BS. Had they investigated the Clinton Campaign, the Ohrs, buzzfeed, Fusion GPS, McCain and everyone else it would have been legitimate. When it goes after a political opponent only, on BS information, it’s purely political. Now it’s time to investigate the other half. 

Except the investigation wasn't into Trump. All the MAGA crowd has it so twisted. The investigation was about Russian interference! If Trump didn't want his team looked at so closely he shouldn't have fired Comey and been so buddy buddy with Putin. It's his own fault he has recieved the scrutiny he has. If he would have just let Comey do his job we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, funhusker said:

:facepalm: why is it every new face tells us they are getting large Amounts of pms stating support from other posters?  I guess I’ll ask you as well: if there are that many that care, please invite them to join the discussion. 

Well I don't have a clue to the past, but it happened to me over the weekend.  I have asked them to join, but in their words, they would like some respect. You know I would like to apologize for the way I came onto this site like a bull in china shop.  I don't know any of you or who you are.  Sorry about that, and I will attempt to be respectful, and only ask the same in return.  I'll try not to get personal and stick to the issues.    

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

Except the investigation wasn't into Trump. All the MAGA crowd jas it so twisted. The investigation was about Russian interference! Of Trump didn't want his team looked at so closely he shouldn't have fired Comey and been so buddy buddy with Putin. It's his own fault he has recieved the scrutiny he has. If he would have just let Comey do his job we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now.

Really? I look forward to the section on Hillary, Obama etc then. 

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

So, investigating the guy you support is “investigating a political opponent” and is wrong, but trump investigating his political opponent is justice. 

1 minute ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

investigate everyone who might have said anything bad about dear leader is the order of the day.   wonder when i will get shipped to gitmo?

• Plus1 1