DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

The proof is the exclusion of anyone from the Obama administration or the Clinton campaign. Can’t find proof of something that doesn’t exist, but when it is clear that Clinton paid for the dossier (disgraced Brit spy obtained info from Russian spies!) and Obama was kept in the loop with Paige and stryozk? As well as not investigating when he “knew” Russia was involved? I can’t recall Clinton, Obama, etc being subpoenaed here?

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

The proof is the exclusion of anyone from the Obama administration or the Clinton campaign. Can’t find proof of something that doesn’t exist, but when it is clear that Clinton paid for the dossier (disgraced Brit spy obtained info from Russian spies!) and Obama was kept in the loop with Paige and stryozk? As well as not investigating when he “knew” Russia was involved? I can’t recall Clinton, Obama, etc being subpoenaed here?

Who paid for the dossier again? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/website-with-gop-ties-funded-research-on-trump-dossier

• Plus1 1

30 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Well I don't have a clue to the past, but it happened to me over the weekend.  I have asked them to join, but in their words, they would like some respect. You know I would like to apologize for the way I came onto this site like a bull in china shop.  I don't know any of you or who you are.  Sorry about that, and I will attempt to be respectful, and only ask the same in return.  I'll try not to get personal and stick to the issues.    

And yet only 1 or 2 "+1"'s per post, mostly "eyerolls" or "wtf" reactions.  At least ask them to give you some credit.

I'll ask them.  If you are browsing P&R and don't want to get involved, that's fine.  But at least give the "voices of reason" a +1 when you agree.  I won't be offended if @MNBigRedNorth and @45timesbetterthanemptysuit have a lot of support from the board.  Actually, I would kind of expect it since we are mostly Nebraska folks.

• Fire 1
9 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Well then I wouldn't say he is "completely exonerated" because he is not completely exonerated of obstruction. Lets see the full report so the American people can decide for themselves huh? 

HAH! Show me the proof because that is BS. 

1 minute ago, FrankWheeler said:

Should Kushner be invested for using Whatsapp and private email?

Sure, just make sure he had his lawyers decide which ones the investigators get to see, and he can “wipe with a cloth” called bleachbit the server before he turns it over. Think his emails are getting shared with a pedophile like Hillary’s were? Suppose he is telling folks to remove classification markings so they can send classified info? 

You know what, toss Hillary in jail first (so we know it’s criminal and not just “careless”) and go to town. Investigate him. I’m not in favor of anyone breaking the law and compromising classified data. 

Funny thing is, all the realists here are like, "Sure, investigate Hillary, Obama, et al, if there's evidence of wrongdoing," while the Trumpists are super offended that this investigation, which led to multiple convictions and plea deals, ever happened.

Shows you who's interested in truth & justice, right there.

• Haha 1

Just now, QMany said:

I implore the sensible, rational, logical posters here, please just stop feeding the troll(s). 

I apologize. It's low-hanging fruit and sometimes you just want to be distracted with simple entertainment. I realize it clutters actual discourse.

• Plus1 3
5 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Funny thing is, all the realists here are like, "Sure, investigate Hillary, Obama, et al, if there's evidence of wrongdoing," while the Trumpists are super offended that this investigation, which led to multiple convictions and plea deals, ever happened.

Shows you who's interested in truth & justice, right there.

Really? Show which conviction had anything to do with Trump?