DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

1 minute ago, FrankWheeler said:

If people in the Trump campaign (and Trump himself) didn't lie about their connections with Russian officials their wouldn't have been such a feeding frenzy over possible collusion.  

The entire thing is Trump hubris. He could have just let Comey do his thing and if there really was nothing to hide this would have ended a long time ago.

• Plus1 1

Just now, Whistlebritches said:

People have been asking for Trump supporters to join this part of the board to have some back and forth. Well, here it is.

I am not those people. I have never met an actual Trump supporter who wasn't analogous to a flat-earther or an anti-vaxxer. None of those who post here are any better.

• Plus1 5

@45timesbetterthanemptysuit  Questions. 

The report states that the Russuans made numerous offers to trump to help him. 

A). Why didn’t Trump report this to the appropriate officials?

B). Why did Trump cancel sanctions on Russia that Obama had put in place  immediately after taking office?

C). Why did he exhonerate Russia in Helsinki and proclaim that he believes Putin over his own intelligence community about Russia meddling?

Remember, he knew they were meddling. 

• Plus1 2
11 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Hep me out here, what were they convicted for? And how did that benefit Trump or his campaign?

I mean Cohen illegally paid Stormy Daniels (edit: at Trumps direction) hush money so she wouldn't damage Trumps campaign but ya know, how does that really benefit him?/s 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

@45timesbetterthanemptysuit  Questions. 

The report states that the Russuans made numerous offers to trump to help him. 

A). Why didn’t Trump report this to the appropriate officials?

B). Why did Trump cancel sanctions on Russia that Obama had put in place  immediately after taking office?

C). Why did he exhonerate Russia in Helsinki and proclaim that he believes Putin over his own intelligence community about Russia meddling?

Remember, he knew they were meddling. 

But the probe was just political. What a joke. Trump brought any investigation into his campaign on himself.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

I mean Cohen illegally paid Stormy Daniels hush money so she wouldn't damage Trumps campaign but ya know, how does that really benefit him?/s 

Assuming that’s true, and I don’t care, we can assume Trump has a history of paying off women. Cohen testified that the “hush money” came from Trumps personal account. Fortunately Trump now has access to the secret congressional “hush money account” funded by tax-payers. 

1 minute ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

Assuming that’s true, and I don’t care, we can assume Trump has a history of paying off women. Cohen testified that the “hush money” came from Trumps personal account. Fortunately Trump now has access to the secret congressional “hush money account” funded by tax-payers. 

I don't know what point you are trying to make but what happened was a crime that benefitted Trumps campaign so that answers this question you have been asking 

5 minutes ago, 45timesbetterthanemptysuit said:

“Really? Show which conviction had anything to do with Trump”