DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

36 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Did you read Guy Chamberlain's post and the comparison laid out?  I'm only stating the actual comparison I feel exist. 

It was an apple to apple comparison. That was the whole point.

Not about the history of each person, but how the same scenario sounds with the facts intact and the names switched. 

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

@45timesbetterthanemptysuit  Questions. 

The report states that the Russuans made numerous offers to trump to help him. 

A). Why didn’t Trump report this to the appropriate officials?

B). Why did Trump cancel sanctions on Russia that Obama had put in place  immediately after taking office?

C). Why did he exhonerate Russia in Helsinki and proclaim that he believes Putin over his own intelligence community about Russia meddling?

Remember, he knew they were meddling. 

@45timesbetterthanemptysuit @Dewiz @MNBigRedNorth

Bueller?????  Bueller??????

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Not about the history of each person, but how the same scenario sounds with the facts intact and the names switched. 

Maybe the way you see it, but not me!  We will just have to agree to disagree.  I see Hillary in a light that would surprise you!

3 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

But Hillary did emails!  And the FISA warrant!  The liars were set up and the crimes are fake!

1 minute ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Maybe the way you see it, but not me!  We will just have to agree to disagree.  I see Hillary in a light that would surprise you!

Thats not the point. Look at the scenarios presented. Its not about the person which you don't seem to understand. The scenario Guy presented is concerning no matter if its Clinton or Trump. 

Quick question while I have you here. Would you consider the phrase "I moved on her like a bitch" misogynistic? 

• Plus1 1
25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes I did. 

Trump=juicy Apple=you voted for him

Clinton=sour cabbage=you didn’t vote for her. 

So, with everything the same, you would support investigation against Clinton but not Trump. 

The difference is that there is actual hard evidence that is already out there with the FAKE Dossier that was used to get the FISA and have the Obama Government spy on Trump for her campaign.  After 2 years of investigation and PROOF like many have been say about PRESIDENT Trump, there never was anything there to begin with.  The the alphabet Agency's of Obama all in for Hillary.  Why would have anyone believed one iota of what those people were saying?  So at this point Hillary and the Obama Administration need to be investigate to the fullest. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

29 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

giphy.gif

So, in other words, because you voted for him and he won, you are ok with Russia influencing our elections and your candidate knowing about it and doing nothing.....well....actually rewarding Russia for it by lifting sanctions. 

And, you would yawn if Obama did the same thing. 

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Quick question while I have you here. Would you consider the phrase "I moved on her like a bitch" misogynistic? 

For me the whole "pu&&y grabbing" monologue wasn't about misogyny. Donald Trump considers everyone an object.

It was more about a 58 year old man desperately wanting to impress Billy Bush with what a playah he is. I've been in a few locker rooms, and any guy who talked like that would be considered the saddest dude around.  

4 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

For me the whole "pu&&y grabbing" monologue wasn't about misogyny. Donald Trump considers everyone an object.

It was more about a 58 year old man desperately wanting to impress Billy Bush with what a playah he is. I've been in a few locker rooms, and any guy who talked like that would be considered the saddest dude around.

Whether he was trying to impress someone or not, the comments are misogynistic in nature. It's really black and white to me. Pretty telling that I can't get a straight answer from MN on the subject.

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

That's cute.  Not biting on this one!  First it's not even close to an apple to apple comparison.  More like big red juicy apple=Trump and sour cabbage=Clinton

Well I guess we could flip it.

So instead of the Clintons, imagine Donald Trump having sex with a young woman not his wife, having people pay money to gain access to him, and catching him using a private email server.

Chilling, isn't it?

And you don't even need your imagination. 

9 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Well I guess we could flip it.

So instead of the Clintons, imagine Donald Trump having sex with a young woman not his wife, having people pay money to gain access to him, and catching him using a private email server.

Chilling, isn't it?

And you don't even need your imagination. 

Bold - kind of like Jared and wife using private email/etc to do official business.  Funny how that is no longer a 'crime' but is was when Hillary did so (which it was).   Trump's ethics are a :movegoalpost::goalposts:

• Plus1 1