DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

Thats not the point. Look at the scenarios presented. Its not about the person which you don't seem to understand. The scenario Guy presented is concerning no matter if its Clinton or Trump. 

Quick question while I have you here. Would you consider the phrase "I moved on her like a bitch" misogynistic? 

Well I don't have to accept the premise of the scenario to being with. There is no comparison.  As for your question, it depends if the word bitch is a dog or not!  Otherwise, will not bait me!  You know how I feel about that word.  I said all yesterday.  Just leave it right their.  That word is always used to label people and distort people.  Now just leave it alone.  I will say this, because I know where your going with this, I never condoned or liked one bit of what came out on tape, and will say that apologies were made to the people that need the apologies and that's good for me.  Any number of people posting has had a bad moment from time to time, just as women have had their bad time too!  Now just file that away for good!

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Well I guess we could flip it.

So instead of the Clintons, imagine Donald Trump having sex with a young woman not his wife, having people pay money to gain access to him, and catching him using a private email server.

Chilling, isn't it?

And you don't even need your imagination. 

Oh have your fun, American is so over that.  

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Bold - kind of like Jared and wife using private email/etc to do official business.  Funny how that is no longer a 'crime' but is was when Hillary did so (which it was).   Trump's ethics are a :movegoalpost::goalposts:

Again, Hillary's business was classified, her was not!  Huge difference legally!

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

8 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Well I don't have to accept the premise of the scenario to being with. There is no comparison.  As for your question, it depends if the word bitch is a dog or not!  Otherwise, will not bait me!  You know how I feel about that word.  I said all yesterday.  Just leave it right their.  That word is always used to label people and distort people.  Now just leave it alone.  I will say this, because I know where your going with this, I never condoned or liked one bit of what came out on tape, and will say that apologies were made to the people that need the apologies and that's good for me.  Any number of people posting has had a bad moment from time to time, just as women have had their bad time too!  Now just file that away for good!

Trump is a misogynist and you beating around the bush about a simple question tells me all I need to know. There is far more than the access hollywood tapes to say Trump is a misogynist, its a pattern of behavior. That moment is just a perfect example. You can either come to grips with it or not but you keep going to bat for this guy and he is not a good person. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Trump is a misogynist and you beating around the bush about a simple question tells me all I need to know. There is far more than the access hollywood tapes to say Trump is a misogynist, its a pattern of behavior. That moment is just a perfect example. You can either come to grips with it or not but you keep going to bat for this guy and he is not a good person. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

I answered your question quite clearly.  Now you can just bury it, because you will be getting no where with me on that one!  I can tell you are very agitated and I'm sure going to your above website doesn't make it better.  There are a ton of things far worse with Hillary.  In two years you have the chance to help change leaders, and your not going to get anywhere with me!  I'm only one person.  I'll say again I respect women ALL the time.  Please don't bate me with it!  You've made up your mind, so why bring it here.   Posting boards do not change peoples minds.  Been posting on boards for 15-20 years now and have only seen 1 or 2 people move to the other side that whole time!

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

The difference is that there is actual hard evidence that is already out there with the FAKE Dossier that was used to get the FISA and have the Obama Government spy on Trump for her campaign.  After 2 years of investigation and PROOF like many have been say about PRESIDENT Trump, there never was anything there to begin with.  The the alphabet Agency's of Obama all in for Hillary.  Why would have anyone believed one iota of what those people were saying?  So at this point Hillary and the Obama Administration need to be investigate to the fullest. 

And there is actual evidence that the Russians meddled in the election, contacted the Trump campaign, asked to help them, Had meetings at Trump tower thatcdveryone involved lied about, Trump lifted sanctions immediately, met with Putin secretly, and then bowed down to him publicly. 

Ive already said I’m fine with opening the investigation up to Hillary and Obama. 

Question....who initially hired and paid for the dossier?

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And there is actual evidence that the Russians meddled in the election, contacted the Trump campaign, asked to help them, Had meetings at Trump tower thatcdveryone involved lied about, Trump lifted sanctions immediately, met with Putin secretly, and then bowed down to him publicly. 

Ive already said I’m fine with opening the investigation up to Hillary and Obama. 

Question....who initially hired and paid for the dossier?

You keep saying there is evidence, but where is it!  So even IF Mueller did say there was contact, he seems to think that the was contact, wasn't collusion and was not illegal!  No charges, no nothing.  So he lifted sanction, he wanted to have a reset and try to get along.  Hey, Putin is a bad dude, and Trump sure slap some strong sanction since he's been in office, stronger than Obama.  Doesn't sound like he's in bed with them to me!

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, in other words, because you voted for him and he won, you are ok with Russia influencing our elections and your candidate knowing about it and doing nothing.....well....actually rewarding Russia for it by lifting sanctions. 

And, you would yawn if Obama did the same thing. 

Just because I voted for Trump doesn’t automatically make me like everything he says, does or tweet. 

Russia among other countries have tried to sway, influence, collude into our presidential elections way before trump and will continue doing so years and decades after Trump. US is just as guilty as Russia for doing the exact same thing. Remind me again who was caught on an open mic with Russia months before the 2012 election about “More flexibility after the election”?

Russia tried several offers to the Trump administration in which they denied every offer which has been confirmed through Muellers report. Who cares if Trump didn’t disclose this type of activity. Like I said meddling in other countries elections has been an ongoing issue way before the 2016 election

Trump has continued putting sanctions against Russia after Obama. Even the liberal leaning Times magazine has mentioned this in this article:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5220097/despite-the-apparent-bromance-trump-has-been-tough-on-russia

There was no Russia collusion, there never was, just one giant hoax that the media has led on for 2 years. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
41 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

You keep saying there is evidence, but where is it!  So even IF Mueller did say there was contact, he seems to think that the was contact, wasn't collusion and was not illegal!  No charges, no nothing.  So he lifted sanction, he wanted to have a reset and try to get along.  Hey, Putin is a bad dude, and Trump sure slap some strong sanction since he's been in office, stronger than Obama.  Doesn't sound like he's in bed with them to me!

ehat Are you claiming there isn’t evidence about?