DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

49 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Closer to 40%. More people disapprove 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Lies. Give me proof of mass voter fraud because its been disproven multiple times. Last time I checked Trumps Voter Fraud committee hasn't found anything groundbreaking. I'm sorry but you will have to do better than anecdotal evidence because I don't really believe your little anecdote.

Also how exactly is calling Trump supporters a cult racist? Lol always talking about the left just using that term unfairly now you just pull it out of absolutely nowhere. At least Trump has exhibited actual racist behavior. Calling a group of people a cult is racist? How exactly please explain.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/01/04/judicial-watch-wins-suit-california-forced-to-remove-up-to-1-5-million-inactive-voters-and-clean-up-its-rolls-709972

https://www.wnd.com/2017/03/experts-obama-blocked-us-from-vote-fraud-data/

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekly-updates/voter-fraud-truth/

Here is a quote for this last link: (Now you have to actually read these articles and there are many sources packed into the articles from University Studies to Think Tank Studies)

SiriusXM host Alex Marlow asked Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton about a study from the Center for Immigration Studies that revealed that “there could be as many as 43 million non-citizens in the United States right now.” Fitton had previously spotlighted this study on Twitter as evidence of potential voter fraud issues.

“There’s 43 million people who are not citizens and are ineligible to vote, but a good percentage of them do register to vote. And of those that do, some vote,” Fitton explained.

“Most tend to vote Democrat. It’s a fact,” he continued. “There’s been a study out of Old Dominion University that shows it is enough of a vote to sway elections, one way or another. It may have resulted in election, specifically, of Al Franken to the United States Senate, and all the bad things politically or public policy-wise that happened as a result, like Obamacare and things like that.”

I wish people would put politics aside and actually look at what is happening and how are votes are being deleted by the illegal immigrant vote.  YOU are having YOUR vote taken away! 

As for racist, it's a know fact that most liberal/progressive say that is was the white vote that won the election for President Trump.  It's racist because that white vote is now being called a cult.  Racism comes in all forms and is against all colors of people. I will guarantee folks here that if these people voting were predominately of color, they'd be crying racism to hilt! 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

While I do believe that the God of the Bible raises up great leaders during critical times in the life of the world and a nation, it is for His overall purposes - the salvation/freedom of mankind.  Wilberforce in England to stop the slave trade, Washington to establish a new kind of nation of freedom, Lincoln to preserve that nation and make many men, women and children free, MLK to point that nation back to its founding principles,  FDR, Churchill to save the world from Fascism, Reagan/Thatcher/Pope Paul to deliver the world from Soviet style communism and set many free. A Gandhi in India, Nelson Mandela in SA, etc, etc. In the same way He raises up a Mother Theresa or a Billy Graham to proclaim individual freedom.   There have been great men and women from many nations over the centuries who have an an extraordinary 'mantel' or weight of responsibility placed on them to accomplish something to help men to be free.

However, Trump does not fit this category.  When I hear Christian's say he is God's man for our time,  I cringe at the thought. They don't know the weight of what they are saying and have no understanding of the historical nature of such a comment.  The USA is not in a crisis moment or in a national emergency.  The world is not looking for the next FDR or Churchill. Trump creates crisis situation and doesn't solve them.  Trump took over an economy that was rebounding. The world wasn't in a WW 2 type of situation and we didn't have race riots and the burning of cities that we needed to be rescued from.  Since Trump has taken office, we've seen a rise of racial tensions, the emergence of Russia & China -flexing their muscles around the world,  deterioration in our relations wt allies, tensions between trading partners.   So when we hear people say Trump is God's man they are playing into Trump's messiah personality when he says "only I can fix things in DC" as he stated at the GOP convention.   Cult of Trump - yes the Cult of Trump.

There are also Biblical examples of God using evil men for his purposes - turning the evil they plan to ultimate good(He turns the heart of the king).   Based on Trump's lifestyle and track record, perhaps this is the category Trump belongs to. :dunno  I actually believe we will need a Lincoln like figure to bring us back to together as a nation after this administration.  Before Lincoln there was a Buchanan. Before Grant, there was a Johnson.   Before FDR, there was a Hoover.   Before Reagan there was a Carter.  Before our next great leader, there is a Trump. 

1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/01/04/judicial-watch-wins-suit-california-forced-to-remove-up-to-1-5-million-inactive-voters-and-clean-up-its-rolls-709972

https://www.wnd.com/2017/03/experts-obama-blocked-us-from-vote-fraud-data/

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/weekly-updates/voter-fraud-truth/

Here is a quote for this last link: (Now you have to actually read these articles and there are many sources packed into the articles from University Studies to Think Tank Studies)

SiriusXM host Alex Marlow asked Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton about a study from the Center for Immigration Studies that revealed that “there could be as many as 43 million non-citizens in the United States right now.” Fitton had previously spotlighted this study on Twitter as evidence of potential voter fraud issues.

“There’s 43 million people who are not citizens and are ineligible to vote, but a good percentage of them do register to vote. And of those that do, some vote,” Fitton explained.

“Most tend to vote Democrat. It’s a fact,” he continued. “There’s been a study out of Old Dominion University that shows it is enough of a vote to sway elections, one way or another. It may have resulted in election, specifically, of Al Franken to the United States Senate, and all the bad things politically or public policy-wise that happened as a result, like Obamacare and things like that.”

I wish people would put politics aside and actually look at what is happening and how are votes are being deleted by the illegal immigrant vote.  YOU are having YOUR vote taken away! 

As for racist, it's a know fact that most liberal/progressive say that is was the white vote that won the election for President Trump.  It's racist because that white vote is now being called a cult.  Racism comes in all forms and is against all colors of people. I will guarantee folks here that if these people voting were predominately of color, they'd be crying racism to hilt! 

All of the websites you provided in this post have an extremely conservative bias. If so many illegal immigrants are voting, where are the lawsuits? Its been proven time and again voter fraud is a faux issue. Illegal immigrants actually can vote in some places in California, but only for municiple offices and school board elections. I support that initiative.

• Plus1 2
On 3/27/2019 at 9:46 AM, MNBigRedNorth said:

Are we calling attorney's from foreign counties foreign agents now because they are acting on behalf of their countries government or does that just suit the way the left/press want to put this info out?

You can use whatever term for the lawyer that you want, but what concerns me is what you just said, "they are acting on behalf of their countries government". Agreeing to acquire damaging information about a political opponent from a person who is acting on behalf of a foreign government. Think about that. Now, recognize the same foreign government was concurrently conducting a campaign to manipulate the outcome of our election.

• Plus1 3

17 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

All of the websites you provided in this post have an extremely conservative bias. If so many illegal immigrants are voting, where are the lawsuits? Its been proven time and again voter fraud is a faux issue. Illegal immigrants actually can vote in some places in California, but only for municiple offices and school board elections. I support that initiative.

Exactly! And if people like @MNBigRedNorth are so concerned about so many illegal immigrants voting, then surely they're all in favor of using only the newest and best voting technology available.

DARPA Is Building a $10 Million, Open Source, Secure Voting System

3 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Sure they tell him after he's elected!  Why not tell him during the election. 

Are you lying or are you just wrong?

WASHINGTON — In the weeks after he became the Republican nominee on July 19, 2016, Donald Trump was warned that foreign adversaries, including Russia, would probably try to spy on and infiltrate his campaign, according to multiple government officials familiar with the matter.

The warning came in the form of a high-level counterintelligence briefing by senior FBI officials, the officials said. A similar briefing was given to Hillary Clinton, they added. They said the briefings, which are commonly provided to presidential nominees, were designed to educate the candidates and their top aides about potential threats from foreign spies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-warned-trump-2016-russians-would-try-infiltrate-his-campaign-n830596

• Plus1 1
22 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

Do can use whatever term for the lawyer that you want, but what concerns me is what you just said, "they are acting on behalf of their countries government". Agreeing to acquire damaging information about a political opponent from a person who is acting on behalf of a foreign government. Think about that. Now, recognize the same foreign government was concurrently conducting a campaign to manipulate the outcome of our election.

Here is the complete question I asked.  I did not say they were acting on the behalf of their country, I asked you rhetorically if they were.  And I'll add, if they were where is the proof?   Are we calling attorney's from foreign counties foreign agents now because they are acting on behalf of their countries government or does that just suit the way the left/press want to put this info out?      Please don't try to twist the wording to something it isn't!

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
27 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Here is the complete question I asked.  I did not say they were acting on the behalf of their country, I asked you rhetorically if they were.  And I'll add, if they were where is the proof?   Are we calling attorney's from foreign counties foreign agents now because they are acting on behalf of their countries government or does that just suit the way the left/press want to put this info out?      Please don't try to twist the wording to something it isn't!

Ah! Your phrasing was weird. I thought you were trying to provide alternative definitions to a "foreign agent", which the label you provide would be irrelevant. I should have known based on your other posts.

Anyway, I know when a discussion is DOA, so carry on.

32 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

Exactly! And if people like @MNBigRedNorth are so concerned about so many illegal immigrants voting, then surely they're all in favor of using only the newest and best voting technology available.

DARPA Is Building a $10 Million, Open Source, Secure Voting System

Electronic voting is so ripe and primed to voter fraud leaving absolutely no paper trail of verification.  Electronic machines can be manipulated to change votes based on how big or small the area the screen is when pushing said area to make that selection.  High security on ballots is much more important and also voter ID requirement so no non citizens are voting in federal or state elections.  And who is running DARPA?  The CIA?  If so I would place absolutely no trust at all in that system!

• Fire 1
4 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

This last election I saw it in person here in central Minnesota where they were hauling a group of Somalian's around in a rented school bus.  I had the day off and I followed them to 5 polling places and then called my cop friend.

Surely you took some pictures with your phone. Please share.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Whistlebritches said:

Surely you took some pictures with your phone. Please share.

Why would you need to take pictures?  I mean when 45 Somali refugees come into the local senior center in Long Prairie, MN (pop. 3500) to vote under the names Rick and Cindy Palowski it kinds of gets etched into your memory.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1