DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why do I have the feeling this is going to be so redacted that you're basically going to be able to read the title.....then about 400 pages of black lines?

______________________________________________No____________________________________________________________collusion__________________no_______________________________________________________obstruction_____________________________________.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why do I have the feeling this is going to be so redacted that you're basically going to be able to read the title.....then about 400 pages of black lines?

Theoretically there are summaries of each portion that shouldn't need any redacting according to Muellers team. We will see how deep in Trumps pocket Barr is. 

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

I'll be here for the Barr Obstruction Investigation.

OK...heres' the funny thing about this.  Trump is too lazy to read full security briefings.  Those aren't anywhere close to 400 pages.  Even if the Whitehouse was given a copy of the report, there is no way in hell that Trump sat down and read it.  So, that leaves the staffers to read it and tell Trump what was in it.  Do you really think any of them are going to say, "ummm, President Trump, you're F*ed"?

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK...heres' the funny thing about this.  Trump is too lazy to read full security briefings.  Those aren't anywhere close to 400 pages.  Even if the Whitehouse was given a copy of the report, there is no way in hell that Trump sat down and read it.  So, that leaves the staffers to read it and tell Trump what was in it.  Do you really think any of them are going to say, "ummm, President Trump, you're F*ed"?

My guess, it was probably more succinct - "They know." Short, brief words that Trump would easily understand.

18 hours ago, Landlord said:

You're the one saying the only person biased on Fox is the only one who says something that isn't a conservative opinion.

Honest question, do you think conservatives are right about literally everything? Because people on the left don't think that about the left. Neither do people in the middle. But everything you post treats hyper right positions as a purely true gospel of fact and knowledge. 

Your indoctrination is insane and horrifying.

I guess I should be more clear, since things I write peoples get their imaginations going.  Oh their are others on Fox that have a very liberal bias also.  They just hired Donna Brazile past DNC Chair, they already have Sheppard Smith, Bret Baier, Chris Wallace and Juan Williams all Democrat liberals.  You assume they are conservative, but they are not!  Also not all Conservatives are good people and are just in it because they lust for power like those on the left that do the same.  People need to get out of the old right/left paradigm.  The right and left are playing the same game here and people refuse to open their eyes to it.  I know I'm fighting an up hill battle with people when they can't see what the uniparty is.  The right and the left (the Uniparty) loves the old way of doing things.  They trade off power and the right always caves to left and the agenda moves farther and farther left.  This is the swamp and it is the Uniparty Swamp that wants Trump gone, because he wants to return the power to the people from the swamp.  Funny how today the latest polling shows President Trump with a 53% approval in-spite of what all the uniparty and MSM media conspiracy has done in their attempt to over thrown him.   The swamp is losing.  Do people really want to be part of the swamp? 

Now to get your question answered. l No not everything that comes from conservatives is right.  Any sane person would agree with that what is right is at true mixture of Conservative, Middle and Liberal ideas.  For instance I believe in helping people of need.  This is a plank of liberalism and one I truly like.  But I also believe in helping by giving a hand up so those people that need help can eventually help them self.  This latter statement is one that just makes sense and is neither liberal or conservative.  The truly liberal take would be to continually give the hand out, with no end in sight, thus controlling the person and hoping to get their vote for receiving the no questions asked handout. The conservative might say you get one month of help and by then you have to have a job because the help will be gone.  I know you can't do that, because we are dealing with human beings and everyone is different.  That would be a bad conservative idea!

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Theoretically there are summaries of each portion that shouldn't need any redacting according to Muellers team. We will see how deep in Trumps pocket Barr is. 

Do you think there are some laws that effect what can and can not be release?  Funny how laws work.  When they benefit the left they are all for them and when they hinder the left, they need to go!!  Just like this tax returns.  They are his private documents and no one other than the IRS has a right to see them.  It's comical how a couple of tweets get peoples hopes up, but people should realize they MSM folks are continuing their lies.  I feel sorry for people that fall for the lies because it is their prayer for something/anything bad they can get on President Trump.  I love the fact that he fights these lies each and every day.  After almost 3 years, they still have nothing, but they know there is something out there.  Give the country a break from all this insane drama and let the man govern as he was ELECTED to do!

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Sheppard Smith, Bret Baier, Chris Wallace and Juan Williams all Democrat liberals.

Would you like to retract that statement or provide evidence? Not supporting Trump is not at all the same as being a Democrat or being a liberal.

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

When left wingers go after CNN et al it is usually because they are angry that the coverage wasn't liberal enough, not a failure to attempt balance.  CNN is simply a louder version of a Pravda for progressivism.  Some of their 'facts' are right and some wrong, but that is minor detail in that all facts are marshalled toward the desired narrative.  I see CNN on many public tvs and they are always "reporting" on someone's opinion. 

I mean I'll agree with you that CNN tv programming is pretty terrible, in the way that most all 24 hour news network programming is pretty terrible and not a good place to get your news.

But that doesn't negate the fact that you're just throwing out wild anecdotal claims with no evidence to substantiate them. You're trying to prove a point about something but I can't possibly understand what it is.

49 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

People need to get out of the old right/left paradigm. 

Yeah you say that but literally every single thing you express is a right talking point. Pretty predictable and boring.

For instance I believe in helping people of need.  This is a plank of liberalism and one I truly like.  

This is not a liberal idea lol. It's a compassion one that most human beings share. Try again if you want to actually convince anyone that you hold anything other than staunchly conservative positions on everything.

• Plus1 2

Give the country a break from all this insane drama and let the man govern as he was ELECTED to do!

Question....

Does the pertain to things like hounding someone to provide a birth certificate over and over and over again throughout their Presidency?

How about investigations into Benghazi?

What about investigations into Uranium One when it's been shown it's a bogus issue?

• Plus1 2