DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Question....

Does the pertain to things like hounding someone to provide a birth certificate over and over and over again throughout their Presidency?

How about investigations into Benghazi?

What about investigations into Uranium One when it's been shown it's a bogus issue?

One little tidbit for you to ponder.  Do you think the issues listed above have actually been investigated by the DOJ, or FBI or any other agency under Obama's own watch?  I don't.  Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch blocked everything they did from being investigated, and even allowed Hillary to walk on missing emails.  But the items concerning Trump have been investigated by the DOJ prior to Trumps Presidency and while in office by a special prosecutor (Mueller and his 13-14 Clinton buddy lawyers working for him) that were all nice an cozy with all those involved with the FBI, DOJ, and CIA including Clapper and Brennan who were hold overs from the Obama Administration that hadn't been replaced yet.  I might also ad the gun running of Fast and Furious under Eric Holder.  So you're not comparing Apples to Apples, from the way I view it. 

• Plus1 1

Brennan became Deputy Executive Director of the CIA in 2001 

Clapper was Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency from 91-95 (H.W. Bush), Director of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency from 01-06 (W Bush), and Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence from 07-10 (W Bush/Obama).

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Would you like to retract that statement or provide evidence? Not supporting Trump is not at all the same as being a Democrat or being a liberal.

Why would I do that?  Here are a few more Democrats on Fox.  Alan DershowitzBob Beckle, Al Sharpton, Dennis Kucinich, and Julie Rogensky

10 minutes ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

One little tidbit for you to ponder.  Do you think the issues listed above have actually been investigated by the DOJ, or FBI or any other agency under Obama's own watch?  I don't.  Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch blocked everything they did from being investigated, and even allowed Hillary to walk on missing emails.  But the items concerning Trump have been investigated by the DOJ prior to Trumps Presidency and while in office by a special prosecutor (Mueller and his 13-14 Clinton buddy lawyers working for him) that were all nice an cozy with all those involved with the FBI, DOJ, and CIA including Clapper and Brennan who were hold overs from the Obama Administration that hadn't been replaced yet.  I might also ad the gun running of Fast and Furious under Eric Holder.  So you're not comparing Apples to Apples, from the way I view it. 

I'm confident they have been looked into and reported on.  But.....of course, I haven't been reading The Last Refuge to tell me the truth.  

I know you won't accept this.  But, Hillary Clinton is the most investigated politician in modern times.  To act like nothing has been investigated on the Dems side is laughable.  

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Brennan became Deputy Executive Director of the CIA in 2001 

Clapper was Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency from 91-95 (H.W. Bush), Director of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency from 01-06 (W Bush), and Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence from 07-10 (W Bush/Obama).

All deepstate, Uniparty, old world order types that want nothing to do with President Trump and his willingness to give the power back to the people and away from Uniparty! I guess some people like the old world order uniparty to stay in control!

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm confident they have been looked into and reported on.  But.....of course, I haven't been reading The Last Refuge to tell me the truth.  

I know you won't accept this.  But, Hillary Clinton is the most investigated politician in modern times.  To act like nothing has been investigated on the Dems side is laughable.  

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:funnyhahah:rollin

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

@MNBigRedNorth

I have a serious question for you.  Can you list the top 5 sources you use to gain information on what's happening in the world?  I'm assuming these sources have internet sites that we can use to discuss issues here.

Thanks in advance.

I will start off by asking you to do the same.  I'm sure you know your alphabets.

Here are some of mine:

Tom Fitton with Judicial Watch   judicialwatch.org

Sara Carter    Saraacarter.com

Conservative Treehouse  All Sundance articles  Conservative https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

John Solomon  - John Solomon Reports  Most articles are on the Hill   https://muckrack.com/john-solomon

Alex Salvi - OAN  One American News Network  OANN.com

Bad Blue Uncensored News Simular to Drudge Report www.BadBlue.com

What Finger Another Drudge type site post article from outside sources.  www.whatfinger.com

Oh there are more. I also follow many things on twitter to many to list. I also read headlines from Washington Post, CNN and MSNBC to see what they are saying.  Usually can't get by a sentence or two because of all the out and out lines they spew that they will never be called on and the koolaid drinkers take as facts.  But you go ahead and stay with the sites that fit your needs.  I look at many things and make my own judgement in the end as to what is believable and not!  Common sense I call it! 

And if you think Trump won't get re-elected, go and listen to this video.  www.trendmacro.com/videos/trendmacros-2020  And this is nonpartisan!

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

How does any American still defend a president that possibly colluded with Russia?  Man, you guys must have cheered for Ivan Drago in Rocky IV....

So now people are convicting a president because they think it was possible.  Tell that to Obama who told the Russians to tell Putin on a hot mic that he'd have more flexibility after his second election.  What was he colluding with Putin about?  Was it possible? No investigation!  Wow!  But I guess since it was Obama it was all okay!

• Plus1 3
58 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Hmmm....I had to look up what "Uniparty" means.

Does everyone know that the far right now has their own "Conservpedia"?  It looks just like Wikipedia but...I'm sure doesn't have those evil deep state liberals putting information on it.  It's all nothing but the TRUTH.  

Hmmm...learn something new every day.  

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/02/25/the-uniparty-vs-candidate-donald-trump/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/02/26/speaker-pelosi-leads-uniparty-toward-vote-revoking-presidential-border-emergency-declaration/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3401934/posts   You can take any way you want, but this is what I'm talking about with the uniparty!

1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

I will start off by asking you to do the same.  I'm sure you know your alphabets.

Here are some of mine:

Tom Fitton with Judicial Watch   judicialwatch.org

Sara Carter    Saraacarter.com

Conservative Treehouse  All Sundance articles  Conservative https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

John Solomon  - John Solomon Reports  Most articles are on the Hill   https://muckrack.com/john-solomon

Alex Salvi - OAN  One American News Network  OANN.com

Bad Blue Uncensored News Simular to Drudge Report www.BadBlue.com

What Finger Another Drudge type site post article from outside sources.  www.whatfinger.com

Oh there are more. I also follow many things on twitter to many to list. I also read headlines from Washington Post, CNN and MSNBC to see what they are saying.  Usually can't get by a sentence or two because of all the out and out lines they spew that they will never be called on and the koolaid drinkers take as facts.  But you go ahead and stay with the sites that fit your needs.  I look at many things and make my own judgement in the end as to what is believable and not!  Common sense I call it! 

And if you think Trump won't get re-elected, go and listen to this video.  www.trendmacro.com/videos/trendmacros-2020  And this is nonpartisan!

Two can play this game. Here is a non-msm progressive channel that has a quarter of a billion views every month using facts and polls to back up their statements. Not opinion. Every day a Trump supporter dies off. And every day a young progressive turns 18. Watch the video for more information. 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Why would I do that?  Here are a few more Democrats on Fox.  Alan DershowitzBob Beckle, Al Sharpton, Dennis Kucinich, and Julie Rogensky

Are you admitting you're just here trolling or are you going to try to back up any of these claims?