DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

7 hours ago, Moiraine said:

In general it's not fair to compare the campaign of someone new to politics to someone who has been in politics a long time when it comes to this. The latter is likely to have changed their minds on things and it's all documented. That is the type of person we should want though. Someone should change their mind when they realize the facts don't support their original opinion or when they realize they were wrong about something.

Now that's not to say that's what Clinton did. I think she probably "changed her mind" for purely political reasons most of the time. It's possible she changed her mind about homosexuality, but I only say that because my mom is close to her age and my mom changed her mind. But the thing is I don't find Clinton trustworthy so I think it was just convenient for her to change her mind on it. But Trump does the same damn thing so it's laughable to say he's good in this area and she's bad. Trump flip flops on issues all the time, sometimes on the same day.

Trump uses the full bag of tricks but he's always Trump, Mr Bigshot.  So far he's the loud guy fighting for the little man against the establishment (like every politician pretends). But he hasn't betrayed any of his principles.  If he does he might have the credos to convince us he actually has changed.  Nit picking his sound bytes is beside the point because Trump always has played the game the way it is.  (If you reviewed the transcript of Saint Lou Holtz's entire life you could probably decide he's honest or dishonest.  And probably the same for any other legendary HC).  

Yesterday's daily drivel was Trump saying we should move all the illegal migrants to the jurisdictions of the politicians who want open borders and sanctuary cities.   Get it?  If you mentally added it to the list of 'broken promises' then no, you don't get it.  The lie is those who call for more immigration while they live far away in affluent sanctuaries.  Trump one upped everyone by making himself the border security candidate and he's fighting hard for us.  If Trump has a conversion and adopts the Pelosi position on unrestricted immigration with immediate voting rights then I will be the first one to call him out.

Long before there was a Benghazi or an email server, some meh celebrity commented on the 2008 DNC primary in a way that stuck with me.  He said 'all politicians lie, the Clintons just do it so naturally that it doesn't even feel like lying.'  That pretty much defines Robo-Hilary.  I suspect a conventional lie detector test would get the same reading on her regardless of what was on the script that day.  

sincerely, 

red-spotty-bowtie.jpg

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Trump uses the full bag of tricks but he's always Trump, Mr Bigshot.  So far he's the loud guy fighting for the little man against the establishment (like every politician pretends). But he hasn't betrayed any of his principles.  If he does he might have the credos to convince us he actually has changed.  Nit picking his sound bytes is beside the point because Trump always has played the game the way it is.  (If you reviewed the transcript of Saint Lou Holtz's entire life you could probably decide he's honest or dishonest.  And probably the same for any other legendary HC).  

Yesterday's daily drivel was Trump saying we should move all the illegal migrants to the jurisdictions of the politicians who want open borders and sanctuary cities.   Get it?  If you mentally added it to the list of 'broken promises' then no, you don't get it.  The lie is those who call for more immigration while they live far away in affluent sanctuaries.  Trump one upped everyone by making himself the border security candidate and he's fighting hard for us.  If Trump has a conversion and adopts the Pelosi position on unrestricted immigration with immediate voting rights then I will be the first one to call him out.

Long before there was a Benghazi or an email server, some meh celebrity commented on the 2008 DNC primary in a way that stuck with me.  He said 'all politicians lie, the Clintons just do it so naturally that it doesn't even feel like lying.'  That pretty much defines Robo-Hilary.  I suspect a conventional lie detector test would get the same reading on her regardless of what was on the script that day.  

sincerely, 

red-spotty-bowtie.jpg

Beautiful Golden there.  I take it it's a young male with the bow-tie.  We have a 12 year old beautiful Golden girl.  Still very healthy.  Now to your post.  The media just can't help themselves with stepping in it on a daily basis.  Read this article, on how the media lied about Trumps visit Emmanuel Marcron last year to Mount Vernon. https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/04/10/busted-mount-vernon-debunks-politicos-fake-news-story-about-trumps-visit-to-wa-n2544609 As Rush Limbaugh said a long time ago, place a bag of manure in the middle of a parking and a liberal will eventually find his way to it and then the rest will follow suit each getting into the thick of it all on their own. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I'm sure that you're aware of this (not) but here are the "AFFLUENT" sanctuary cities:

Not sure if you're good with maps and know your way around the US, but these are not all "affluent" areas.

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 6.54.02 AM.png

If you prefer to see the cities listed by state and county, you can see them here:  https://cis.org/Map-Sanctuary-Cities-Counties-and-States

10 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

How do you even find these assine web sites?  Do they share them as a resource list in your club?

I can't help it that you believe they are assine.  That's your problem!  People that rely on sites like Politifact are actually being lazy and not looking deep enough, but then again it doesn't surprise me.  Any thing that fit their needs. Again you believe what you want to believe and so will I.  I would truly like our nation not to be divided, but remember Rules for Radicals by Sauk Alinisky likes division. That is the gift Barack Hussein Obama left with our nation!

• Plus1 2

I'm still trying to figure out how the statement from The Ladies of Mt. Vernon "debunks" the Politico article.  It only points out the conversations from a different perspective, it doesn't deny the conversations between Trump and Bradburn happened.  It actually confirms Trump, Macron and the guides talked about George Washington's business in real estate.

For example:  If I'm trying to teach a student how to safely use a band saw and he/she is continually asking questions like "can it cut my pencil in half?", "Will it explode if the blade breaks?", or "What happens if I put my hand in it?"; I could, at the same time, say the student was deeply engaged with the lesson AND that the student has no business using the equipment yet...

EDIT: I just went and reread the Politico article linked in the Town Hall piece. Politico includes the statement from the Ladies of Mt. Vernon in the article.  So in essence, Townhall was scooped in the story of "Debunking Politico" by none other than Politico....:D  (In case a certain poster misses the point: this means Politico actually practiced journalism.)

• Plus1 3
4 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

sincerely, 

red-spotty-bowtie.jpg

Literally no one here likes Hillary. Take this s#!t to the appropriate thread already and stop mucking this one up.

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, funhusker said:

@ZRod Here is my attempt to get this back on the rails.

Obama lawyer indicted as part of "witch hunt" led by 13 angry dems. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/11/us/politics/gregory-craig-indictment.html 

Image result for i am tribute hunger games

And then there's this.

Anybody conspiring with Mr. I'm Suing an Internet Cow Because They Hurt my Fee-fees probably should be looked at pretty skeptically.

I tried to give Barr the benefit of the doubt as an evenhanded, non-partisan operator, but especially since the "spying" comment, it's increasingly clear he's not that at all. He's less non-partisan than Sessions, if you can believe that. He's a Republican foot soldier carrying water for the GOP and trying to protect Trump using whatever means necessary.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

And then there's this.

Anybody conspiring with Mr. I'm Suing an Internet Cow Because They Hurt my Fee-fees probably should be looked at pretty skeptically.

I tried to give Barr the benefit of the doubt as an evenhanded, non-partisan operator, but especially since the "spying" comment, it's increasingly clear he's not that at all. He's less non-partisan than Sessions, if you can believe that. He's a Republican foot soldier carrying water for the GOP and trying to protect Trump using whatever means necessary.

I hope the Mueller report becomes public. And if Nunes actually has grounds for an investigation, I hope the people/processes are investigated and those findings are made public. 

Right now, I'm skeptical that Nunes actually plans on referring anyone for investigation.  He says he'll refer them when it's appropriate.  Supposedly, the last 2 years of screaming about how this is an illegal/partisan investigation, and yielding the gavel in his committee, and a Republican led DOJ weren't appropriate times....

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I hope the Mueller report becomes public. And if Nunes actually has grounds for an investigation, I hope the people/processes are investigated and those findings are made public. 

Right now, I'm skeptical that Nunes actually plans on referring anyone for investigation.  He says he'll refer them when it's appropriate.  Supposedly, the last 2 years of screaming about how this is an illegal/partisan investigation, and yielding the gavel in his committee, and a Republican led DOJ weren't appropriate times....

Nunes hasn’t told anyone (other than Republicans I suppose) who the referrals are for. And he says Comey spied on Trump by taking notes on their encounter and leaking it to the NYT.