DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

11 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The Donald is SUPER DOOPER EXCITED to have the report that "totally exonerated" him released soon.

You can almost taste the exoneration!

This is the guy who tells it like it is? A stable genius guiding us to the greatest prosperity we have ever know?

• Plus1 3
30 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The Donald is SUPER DOOPER EXCITED to have the report that "totally exonerated" him released soon.

You can almost taste the exoneration!

shouldn't he be tweeting about how 18 trump hating angry democrats completely and totally exonerated him?

• Plus1 4
58 minutes ago, commando said:

shouldn't he be tweeting about how 18 trump hating angry democrats completely and totally exonerated him?

That's what I can't understand about Trump and his following. 

"It's a totally illegal, fake, partisan, witch hunt, hoax that totally exonerates the President"

So he's exonerated by a hoax? He's exonerated by a witch hunt? Isn't that the exact opposite of a witch hunt? 

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I know it's complete speculation on my part.  But, I keep getting this picture in my head of Barr and Mueller in a very heated argument over what should be redacted.  Barr wants something redacted that condemns the President.  Mueller threatens to go public if he redacts it.  

Mueller's silence, and lack of participation in the summary, is very interesting. Everytime I try to draw a conclusion from it I have to remind myself that we have literally no idea what his findings are, or why he is choosing not to speak up.

On 4/14/2019 at 7:31 AM, BigRedBuster said:

In other words, you don’t have an answer. 

My answer to you is that Politifact is useless.  You know it's ALL opinion based on their view things from the MSM.  Please tell me what political reporting in the MSM is useful today.  Lies are told by the MSM so that the FBI can use that lie to obtain a FISA warrant.  Go figure!  Anyone that thinks MSM reporting is based on facts needs to rethink that whole paradigm.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
On 4/14/2019 at 11:25 AM, BlitzFirst said:

So you want me to believe Tom White (the author of this) over a website that is a not for profit made up of numerous journalists (who started it in a Republican state of Florida) who research FACTS and publish their findings.

Sorry buddy, just because Tom White says it's slanted left doesn't make it so.  Interestingly enough, he links to an article that gives supposed proof that is no longer available which is dubious anyway.  You might want to check your sources for what you believe...remember that anyone can create a page on the internet and claim anything.

In fact, if I were to look at two other political figures on the other side of the aisle (Hilary and Obama) I find that they hold them to the same standard...they tell the people when they lie and they tell the people when they don't fulfill their promises;

Obama Profile with plenty of his lying:  https://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/

Hillary Clinton Profile with plenty of her lyging:  https://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/

uoOc9UB.png

Above interactive chart can be found here:  https://infogram.com/1pe62y09k2qkkkump277ep2yvrbl3w9wr12

So here's the deal...Obama made more promises which is why in that chart his bars are higher.  This means that around 35 of the 506 promises that Obama made were broken.  We look at Trump and ONLY 18 of the 105 he made were broken!!

And you're claiming they are false and leftist and don't know what they're talking about?  Show me some kind of proof other than some neckbeard named Tom White who claims a bunch of things and links to a defunct website as his 'proof'.

You can believe what every you want to believe.  Have a good day!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I know it's complete speculation on my part.  But, I keep getting this picture in my head of Barr and Mueller in a very heated argument over what should be redacted.  Barr wants something redacted that condemns the President.  Mueller threatens to go public if he redacts it.  

I highly doubt Mueller is even in the building!  And if Mueller didn't like the summary, he would have been out in the public already.  He knew he had nothing about a month or two after he was on the job!

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, commando said:

Why would he do that.  Those guys leaked and tried to take him down and totally destroyed a very good man, General Flynn.  You don't thank people like that! 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well....let's wait and see what actually happens.  They will miss their original deadline.  

Go ahead and believe the hyped up Washington (Bezos) Post with their use of the word potential .  That paper would be out of business if Bezos wasn't pumping money into it each month! It is worth having in the out house.   I can't wait for the the release.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

My answer to you is that Politifact is useless.  You know it's ALL opinion based on their view things from the MSM.  Please tell me what political reporting in the MSM is useful today.  Lies are told by the MSM so that the FBI can use that lie to obtain a FISA warrant.  Go figure!  Anyone that thinks MSM reporting is based on facts needs to rethink that whole paradigm.  

And you come to that conclusion because a website that is openly extreme right  and has political and financial motivation to convince you of that. You use them as a source because you saught out a website that says what you want it to. 

1 hour ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

Go ahead and believe the hyped up Washington (Bezos) Post with their use of the word potential .  That paper would be out of business if Bezos wasn't pumping money into it each month! It is worth having in the out house.   I can't wait for the the release.  

And you believe that because trump said so. 

• Plus1 1