DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

4 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I'd like one D to admit there was a problem with Mueller assembling a team of Ds to investigate the opposing President shortly after his friend was fired (and Trump himself turning down Mueller for a top job).   

And the bag of Ds found NOTHING.

That is certainly Trump's version of the matter.

But the fact that perhaps Mueller is an apolitical lifelong Republican and those who comprised his team were selected not with regard for their partisan leanings but their expertise at their jobs. In fact, any time anyone working on that team (Think Strzok or Page or even McCabe, who was merely at the FBI) even gave the apperance of bias, they were summarily dismissed to maintain objectivity.

I realize the fact that this was an objective, non-partisan investigation full of competent professionals and not a deep-state coup is inconvenient for the president and his men.

Curious, too, that you know what's actually in the report. Unless you're just taking Trump's word for it at face value, which I wouldn't recommend - he's not a very trustworthy source, honestly.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

5 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I'd like one D to admit there was a problem with Mueller assembling a team of Ds to investigate the opposing President shortly after his friend was fired (and Trump himself turning down Mueller for a top job).  

And the bag of Ds found NOTHING.

Who are all these Ds you speak of?

2 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

Barr is currently shaping the crap out of it. What a sham.

If what he says is true, it will be seen soon enough and everyone needs to move on.

If what he says is not true, it will be seen soon enough and everyone can make their judgements on how to react.

• Plus1 2